December.
November has not been the best of months I must say, even though there was that joy of completing exams and moving on to Form Five. Note the sarcasm?
So, it's December. Happy December!
I've always loved this month. That feeling of joyfulness and togetherness with friends and family always peaks in December. Here's to hoping it'll happen this time as well.
My completion of the list is getting somewhere, believe it or not. I intend to have at least 3 more things done within the first week of December.
I've also decided just now that I'll spice my blog up with Christmas-related colors and such to feel in the mood.
So moving on...
1) Get those Christmas lists ready and start sending them off to the North Pole. I'm sure Santa can't be fucked to give a damn about your wish lists so just do it to piss him off.
2) Put up your Christmas trees, Christian or not Christian.
3) Decorate your house with red,green and white. And pink..just for kicks.
Christmas is 25 days away :D
Hohoho bitches.
So, it's December. Happy December!
I've always loved this month. That feeling of joyfulness and togetherness with friends and family always peaks in December. Here's to hoping it'll happen this time as well.
My completion of the list is getting somewhere, believe it or not. I intend to have at least 3 more things done within the first week of December.
I've also decided just now that I'll spice my blog up with Christmas-related colors and such to feel in the mood.
So moving on...
1) Get those Christmas lists ready and start sending them off to the North Pole. I'm sure Santa can't be fucked to give a damn about your wish lists so just do it to piss him off.
2) Put up your Christmas trees, Christian or not Christian.
3) Decorate your house with red,green and white. And pink..just for kicks.
Christmas is 25 days away :D
Hohoho bitches.
Labels: random happenings
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response