Laureen
This is for one person and one person alone. I know this person relatively well and I'm sure she wouldn't want her identity revealed so I shall thence not reveal it.
Well you, it's been five whole months! Amazingzing right? You've successfully avoided me for 5 months. Anyways I didn't make this post just to gloat about that. I've actually decided to give you a little advice.
Once upon a time you used to open up to me and I was glad to help yet for stupid reasons (AGAIN) we stopped talking. You once told me :
"Nothing..i pretend that nothing is wrong...but i am sick of pretending...i think all this while i have been pretending to be somebody i am not just to fit in with them...right now i just want to be ME...but its obvious that they hate the real me too... I mean i am human too... i have feelings too...i laugh,cry,eat,sleep too...so why am i so different from them?"
Firstly, your "pretending" makes you the person you are. I've monitored you somewhat this past 5 months and I'm pretty sure you haven't changed. You say that you're sick of pretending. If you're sick of pretending then just stop pretending. But then again, a highly complicated individual such as yourself can't stop pretending. This pretending gives you character . Without it you'd be nothing.
Secondly, you do it just to fit with them because you can't get friends any other way. If you were the typical girl with typical hobbies and shit you wouldn't be where you are now. Your pretending seems to have paid off hasn't it? You're a "model" now and you've landed yourself in tons of photo shoots. You live a healthysocial bitch life in SGGS. You have a lot of friends (sure?). Yet you don't have something the non-pretenders have, the truth because the fact of the matter is, you are a bitch and people bitch about you. Nobody tells you anything of course because that's just the way they roll. I've heard some bitching about you myself and from people in that little clique of yours. My lips are sealed on the matter of course but I just thought I'd let you know. Anyways, lets face it. You can either a) live like this and keep pretending for years to come and probably survive or b) just leave this behind before the gates come crashing down on that fragile, delicate little face of yours. Might I suggest the latter? Why else do you think you need to fit in with them and not vice-versa?
Thirdly, if you just want to be YOU, then just go ahead with it. I have seen you for who YOU are and frankly you aren't half bad a person to talk to and share things with. But as long as you keep living in that little shadow of yours nothings going to change. Trust me.
Finally, why ARE you so different from them? Good question. A few facts: they don't pay to have their pictures in magazines, they aren't as sensitive as you, they don't not stop talking to someone because of a lack of credit, they don't dress like skanks and they sure as hell don't badmouth about their friends to the extent that you do. Surely you know what I'm talking about?
You recognize your flaws yet you don't do a thing to correct them.
In some ways I feel so sorry for you and in other ways I can't wait to see you come crashing down. Don't get me wrong, you can be amazing when you want to be. It's just a pity that your bitchiness completely overshadows that little bit of zest you have in you.
All the best to you. Happy 5 month anniversary.
VivaVerticalDiva.
Well you, it's been five whole months! Amazingzing right? You've successfully avoided me for 5 months. Anyways I didn't make this post just to gloat about that. I've actually decided to give you a little advice.
Once upon a time you used to open up to me and I was glad to help yet for stupid reasons (AGAIN) we stopped talking. You once told me :
"Nothing..i pretend that nothing is wrong...but i am sick of pretending...i think all this while i have been pretending to be somebody i am not just to fit in with them...right now i just want to be ME...but its obvious that they hate the real me too... I mean i am human too... i have feelings too...i laugh,cry,eat,sleep too...so why am i so different from them?"
Firstly, your "pretending" makes you the person you are. I've monitored you somewhat this past 5 months and I'm pretty sure you haven't changed. You say that you're sick of pretending. If you're sick of pretending then just stop pretending. But then again, a highly complicated individual such as yourself can't stop pretending. This pretending gives you character . Without it you'd be nothing.
Secondly, you do it just to fit with them because you can't get friends any other way. If you were the typical girl with typical hobbies and shit you wouldn't be where you are now. Your pretending seems to have paid off hasn't it? You're a "model" now and you've landed yourself in tons of photo shoots. You live a healthy
Thirdly, if you just want to be YOU, then just go ahead with it. I have seen you for who YOU are and frankly you aren't half bad a person to talk to and share things with. But as long as you keep living in that little shadow of yours nothings going to change. Trust me.
Finally, why ARE you so different from them? Good question. A few facts: they don't pay to have their pictures in magazines, they aren't as sensitive as you, they don't not stop talking to someone because of a lack of credit, they don't dress like skanks and they sure as hell don't badmouth about their friends to the extent that you do. Surely you know what I'm talking about?
You recognize your flaws yet you don't do a thing to correct them.
In some ways I feel so sorry for you and in other ways I can't wait to see you come crashing down. Don't get me wrong, you can be amazing when you want to be. It's just a pity that your bitchiness completely overshadows that little bit of zest you have in you.
All the best to you. Happy 5 month anniversary.
VivaVerticalDiva.
Labels: deep thought
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response