Change.
I've got three topics I'd like to partially elaborate on.
Firstly, I've lost faith in my computer.
Yesterday, I lost pretty much all my files. Untraceable. Today, my CD-Rom plays up. It can't read any CD I put in it. This either is a sign from the apparent God saying that I should leave my computer at peace and pursue the demonic task of reading the mind-melting cataclysm that is commonly known as Sejarah (Note, Sejarah. Not History.) OR my computer, which is relatively ancient, needs an upgrade and an efficient anti-virus.
Secondly, all remaining hope I had for my school, Penang Free School, to improve herself for the betterment of her students and teachers alike was lost today.
First I was walking around the school pretty much for an hour with my cellphone in one hand. I stopped to talk to teachers, even a disciplinarian and what response do I get for being in possession of a cellphone (which is illegal, if you haven't already figured out) ? Nothing. No uproar. No form of nagging. No advice. Nobody cared.
Next, Lim Ah Seng (pretty cool guy if you get to know him) told me he wants to talk to me. This doesn't happen very often. Looking at the pathetic state the school's Board of Prefects is in at the present time, I am undoubtly sure that he was about to offer me a prefect post. ME. I've had numerous discipline cases in school during my glory years. Apparently the BOP is in such a state even I've been offered a post. Sad, really. On the other hand, Mr. Lim might have certain urges he only sees fit to indulge upon in my presence (if you know what I mean). Let us pray that is not the case. :)
Thirdly, for all you losers out there (yes, rub it in) that don't know High School Musical 3 is out tomorrow, go shoot yourself. Or break out in song. Whichever works.
Anyways, it's out tomorrow and I'm going to watch it. I'm considering it my last bit of excitement before the next couple of hectic weeks begin. I have chosen not to bore you with a synopsis of the movie itself (assuming you would have bothered reading it in the first place).
Just take the cheesiness and corniness which I know is so obviously present in the series out of the equation and you might actually like it. Give it a shot, eh? You'll probably watch it anyways since everyone will, either to enjoy it (like I hope I do) or to constantly criticize it (like I'm sure you and an individual known as Chittesh WILL do).
In completely unrelated news, I've got a new safari hat.
I changed my blog skin btw (with the help of the Haneesha).
Hey, look! Supper! (get it? no? nvm)
Firstly, I've lost faith in my computer.
Yesterday, I lost pretty much all my files. Untraceable. Today, my CD-Rom plays up. It can't read any CD I put in it. This either is a sign from the apparent God saying that I should leave my computer at peace and pursue the demonic task of reading the mind-melting cataclysm that is commonly known as Sejarah (Note, Sejarah. Not History.) OR my computer, which is relatively ancient, needs an upgrade and an efficient anti-virus.
Secondly, all remaining hope I had for my school, Penang Free School, to improve herself for the betterment of her students and teachers alike was lost today.
First I was walking around the school pretty much for an hour with my cellphone in one hand. I stopped to talk to teachers, even a disciplinarian and what response do I get for being in possession of a cellphone (which is illegal, if you haven't already figured out) ? Nothing. No uproar. No form of nagging. No advice. Nobody cared.
Next, Lim Ah Seng (pretty cool guy if you get to know him) told me he wants to talk to me. This doesn't happen very often. Looking at the pathetic state the school's Board of Prefects is in at the present time, I am undoubtly sure that he was about to offer me a prefect post. ME. I've had numerous discipline cases in school during my glory years. Apparently the BOP is in such a state even I've been offered a post. Sad, really. On the other hand, Mr. Lim might have certain urges he only sees fit to indulge upon in my presence (if you know what I mean). Let us pray that is not the case. :)
Thirdly, for all you losers out there (yes, rub it in) that don't know High School Musical 3 is out tomorrow, go shoot yourself. Or break out in song. Whichever works.
Anyways, it's out tomorrow and I'm going to watch it. I'm considering it my last bit of excitement before the next couple of hectic weeks begin. I have chosen not to bore you with a synopsis of the movie itself (assuming you would have bothered reading it in the first place).
Just take the cheesiness and corniness which I know is so obviously present in the series out of the equation and you might actually like it. Give it a shot, eh? You'll probably watch it anyways since everyone will, either to enjoy it (like I hope I do) or to constantly criticize it (like I'm sure you and an individual known as Chittesh WILL do).
In completely unrelated news, I've got a new safari hat.
I changed my blog skin btw (with the help of the Haneesha).
Hey, look! Supper! (get it? no? nvm)
Labels: random happenings
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response