Happy Happy Joy Joy
So firstly I'd like to point out that I've lost all my pictures, my videos, Heroes, Gossip Girl, Batman TAS, and such. Computer fucked me over. Apparently I had a corrupted local profile or some shit like that. Anyways, don't ask me for stuff, because I don't have them, Paalan.
Happy happy joy joy for St. Georgians.
Exams over.
Halloween.
Shopping.
Chilling.
Damn you Sa
Chulan, you're officially Robert from now on. That name is too kickass to not use. Say, doesn't Robert sound like a pedophile's name? (Yes Dhivia, with an E not an A)
A month ago, I thought Heroes was getting to complicated for its own good. Watch Episode 6 of the third season, and you will not change your mind. On the contrary, you might probably give up watching the show. (or be really pissed off with Tim Kring)
Team Blair! ftw
I secretly want to deride at Chittesh's camera just to take the pain of not owning a camera as cool as his away. Seriously though, his camera is absolutely amazing.
Aida, I decided not to video blog. Why? Because you kept interrupting me hahah. So I had to TYPE. thanks A LOT.
And finally, to my counterpart, I would personally like to vivify the fact that a person with close to impeccable English such as yourself does not deserve to live a shrouded and restricted lifestyle such as you possess at this point of time. Step out of that shell you so willingly hide in. Learn to chide, extol and connive. Possession of these three abilities will not only make life much more simple and incisive, it will also bring you elation.
These words may seem pointless coming from an individual such as myself. Just.. think. Please?
xoxo.
"Never trust a bartender with bad grammar."
Labels: random happenings
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response