11
Peng Chew is a bitch. Now more than ever. That Physics paper was so harddddd.
On a lighter note, my exams are over. This means that there will be regular updates on this blog, so keep checking back.
Now that the exams are over, I've decided to formulate a list of things I would like to accomplish during this month and a half break I have. What are the chances of me actually accomplishing it? Close to none. Oh well.
The List
1. Get a new do done for my hair. This long curly/wavy hair of mine is unmanageable.
2. Hang out with Wen Jun and Sartah MORE than once.
3. Pass Aida the entire Skins series somehow.
3. Get Chulan to come over to my place to watch The Emperor's Club, Armageddon and Into The Wild. ( in no specific order ) Hopefully Chittesh and Narinder join this movie watching as well.
4.Meet up Partaaaayyyyy with Divya
5. Meet up with Dhivia, Varun and Keshen (not necessarily but most probably together)
6. Become a table tennis pro (this is kind of extreme) (I just meant get better at the game)
7. Paintball.
8. Camp.
9. Reach Level 50 in the Kingdom of Loathing.
10. Spend a ridiculous amount of time at Mahisha's place
11. Complete my undang test.
12. Get a part-time job somewhere in Queensbay Mall.
13. If in KL, meet up with my wife, Ashereen and our seven kids.
14. Try, just TRY to attend the Combined Training Camp.
15. Hang with the gang. (Chittesh,Paalan, Jerome) This was right at the bottom because this will most likely be the first thing I'll get done.
(That last sentence made sense.)
* list may grow over the next few days.
Gotta get working, Keshav :)
On a lighter note, my exams are over. This means that there will be regular updates on this blog, so keep checking back.
Now that the exams are over, I've decided to formulate a list of things I would like to accomplish during this month and a half break I have. What are the chances of me actually accomplishing it? Close to none. Oh well.
The List
1. Get a new do done for my hair. This long curly/wavy hair of mine is unmanageable.
2. Hang out with Wen Jun and Sa
3. Pass Aida the entire Skins series somehow.
3. Get Chulan to come over to my place to watch The Emperor's Club, Armageddon and Into The Wild. ( in no specific order ) Hopefully Chittesh and Narinder join this movie watching as well.
4.
5. Meet up with Dhivia, Varun and Keshen (not necessarily but most probably together)
6. Become a table tennis pro (this is kind of extreme) (I just meant get better at the game)
7. Paintball.
8. Camp.
9. Reach Level 50 in the Kingdom of Loathing.
10. Spend a ridiculous amount of time at Mahisha's place
11. Complete my undang test.
12. Get a part-time job somewhere in Queensbay Mall.
13. If in KL, meet up with my wife, Ashereen and our seven kids.
14. Try, just TRY to attend the Combined Training Camp.
15. Hang with the gang. (Chittesh,Paalan, Jerome) This was right at the bottom because this will most likely be the first thing I'll get done.
(That last sentence made sense.)
* list may grow over the next few days.
Gotta get working, Keshav :)
Labels: random happenings
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response