Change.
I'm still O-verwhelmed. Obama's acceptance speech was one of the most moving speeches I've seen and heard in my life thus far. If you haven't already watched this, here it is:
My examinations are almost over. Got a couple of Bio papers and History on Monday, and a couple of Physics and EST papers on Tuesday. It'll fly by. I'm sure of it.
Random frustration: Does anyone else feel pissed off that that sense of hype and anticipation we got from watching Manchester United and Arsenal vie for EPL (BPL) supremacy is gone? There used to be so much chatter in school the day before the match and everyone would be placing illegal bets, among other things. It's gone now. What's happened? Is it the fact that we've just stopped being excited or is it because the matches aren't like they used to be? When Arsenal lost the likes of Dennis Bergkamp, Patrick Vieira, Robert Pires, Sol Campbell, Lauren, and Thierry Henry all in such a short, abrupt manner, Arsenal lost their status as one of the Top Four. I really can say that to you now and mean it. Arsenal just aren't good enough to be in league with the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool. On the other hand.. Hull City...
It's sad, really.
School today was a bore. No surprises there. However, it was after school when this boredom seemed to diminish slightly. After Navnith and Paalan left, Jerome, Narinder and I met Robert the Pedophile (aka'd as Chulan) sitting next to his latest victim. (Kidding lol) (or WAS I?) (dumdumdummmmmm)
Yeah anyways, we talked and talked until we reached a point where I, Keshav, the ever so frequent wielder of a camera whipped out my.. umm camera. Then we decided to abuse Robert. Not literally because he was too powerful ;) So I bet you're dying to look at the pictures right?
And in other news, Narinder and I decided to climb that tree in PFS that everyone from PFS climbs at least once in their life.
xoxo. (this never gets old)
Labels: random happenings
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response