Here's to 04
You have no idea how coincidental this is. The only people I'd like to address today can't be named. So figure out who you are by yourself. It isn't that hard.
Here's to:
You; for making me realize that we will make it some day and for making me being around you... intoxicating.
You; for being strong and coming to reason and realizing that people aren't who you always anticipate them to be.
You; for making my day today. Looking into your eyes and having a conversation with you again was the best thing that has happened to me in weeks.
You; for being my one source of entertainment throughout the week. Happy birthday :)
You; for speaking to me at a time when I needed to relieve stress and for making me conceive the fact that I am a supposed necrophiliac.
and
Here's to:
You; for making me realize that we will make it some day and for making me being around you... intoxicating.
You; for being strong and coming to reason and realizing that people aren't who you always anticipate them to be.
You; for making my day today. Looking into your eyes and having a conversation with you again was the best thing that has happened to me in weeks.
You; for being my one source of entertainment throughout the week. Happy birthday :)
You; for speaking to me at a time when I needed to relieve stress and for making me conceive the fact that I am a supposed necrophiliac.
and
You; come on and take your place in the White House already. Yes, we can!
Labels: Here's to
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response