T. Hang Day.
The List
1. Get a new do done for my hair. This long curly/wavy hair of mine is unmanageable.
2. Hang out with Wen Jun and Sartah MORE than once.
3. Pass Aida the entire Skins series somehow.
3. Get Chulan to come over to my place to watch The Emperor's Club, Armageddon and Into The Wild. ( in no specific order ) Hopefully Chittesh and Narinder join this movie watching as well.
4. Meet up with Divya
5. Meet up with Dhivia, Varun and Keshen (not necessarily but most probably together)
6. Become a table tennis pro (this is kind of extreme) (I just meant get better at the game)
7. Paintball.
8. Camp.
9. Reach Level 50 in the Kingdom of Loathing.
10. Spend a ridiculous amount of time at Mahisha's place
11. Complete my undang test.
12. Get a part-time job somewhere in Queensbay Mall. (decided against it)
13. If in KL, meet up with my wife, Ashereen and our seven kids.
14. Try, just TRY to attend the Combined Training Camp.
15. Hang with the gang. (Chittesh,Paalan, Jerome) This was right at the bottom because this will most likely be the first thing I'll get done.
I've got so much left to do. Looking forward to it.
Today was good.
I'm contemplating cutting my hair at a salon from now on. The way this metro dude washes your hair for you and massages your head at the same time and everything is almost orgasmic. (I didn't understand Chittesh when he first told me, now I do.)
Divya faced two challenges, or rather faced two challenges but decided not to go through with one of them :
a) the enormous task of crossing the apparently bottomless contraption of doom, commonly known as a monsoon drain. (or a mini monsoon drain) (whatever lah small drain)
b) Using escalators to go DOWN a few levels. ( Yeah she didn't do this. ) What was it again? Escalaphobia?
Chittesh wasfashionably late AGAIN. Oh speaking of Chittesh, I'd like to thank him for coaxing me into finally doing my hair. He inspired me. And he sat by me the entire time my hair was being cut. Such a good friend :D
Chittesh and Divya met my house (there is nothing wrong with that sentence). They met Jessica. They met Rohan (who loves them I guess since he didn't growl at them like he normally does to strangers.) Chittesh likes my maid's name, Letitia (Le-tee-sha) (aka'd as Letty). And he likes my masks ooooh. Divya looks (I'm not sure how this quite works) good with my Darth Vader helmet on. Chittesh looks ummmmk with my halloween mask thing on. We so need to do a sleepover thing lah. It'd be awesomememememememememememeememamomumi.
In other news, my mum's Bacardi bottle is empty :O
Who Killed Roger Rabbit?
I've never actually watched that movie. Can someone who has tell me whether we find out who does indeed kill Roger Rabbit?
Anyways, yeah my mum's Bacardi bottle is empty.
xoxo.
fefe.
dada.
lili.
zuzu.
2. Hang out with Wen Jun and Sa
3. Pass Aida the entire Skins series somehow.
3. Get Chulan to come over to my place to watch The Emperor's Club, Armageddon and Into The Wild. ( in no specific order ) Hopefully Chittesh and Narinder join this movie watching as well.
5. Meet up with Dhivia, Varun and Keshen (not necessarily but most probably together)
6. Become a table tennis pro (this is kind of extreme) (I just meant get better at the game)
7. Paintball.
8. Camp.
9. Reach Level 50 in the Kingdom of Loathing.
10. Spend a ridiculous amount of time at Mahisha's place
11. Complete my undang test.
13. If in KL, meet up with my wife, Ashereen and our seven kids.
14. Try, just TRY to attend the Combined Training Camp.
15. Hang with the gang. (Chittesh,Paalan, Jerome) This was right at the bottom because this will most likely be the first thing I'll get done.
I've got so much left to do. Looking forward to it.
Today was good.
I'm contemplating cutting my hair at a salon from now on. The way this metro dude washes your hair for you and massages your head at the same time and everything is almost orgasmic. (I didn't understand Chittesh when he first told me, now I do.)
Divya faced two challenges, or rather faced two challenges but decided not to go through with one of them :
a) the enormous task of crossing the apparently bottomless contraption of doom, commonly known as a monsoon drain. (or a mini monsoon drain) (whatever lah small drain)
b) Using escalators to go DOWN a few levels. ( Yeah she didn't do this. ) What was it again? Escalaphobia?
Chittesh was
Chittesh and Divya met my house (there is nothing wrong with that sentence). They met Jessica. They met Rohan (who loves them I guess since he didn't growl at them like he normally does to strangers.) Chittesh likes my maid's name, Letitia (Le-tee-sha) (aka'd as Letty). And he likes my masks ooooh. Divya looks (I'm not sure how this quite works) good with my Darth Vader helmet on. Chittesh looks ummmmk with my halloween mask thing on. We so need to do a sleepover thing lah. It'd be awesomememememememememememeememamomumi.
In other news, my mum's Bacardi bottle is empty :O
Who Killed Roger Rabbit?
I've never actually watched that movie. Can someone who has tell me whether we find out who does indeed kill Roger Rabbit?
Anyways, yeah my mum's Bacardi bottle is empty.
xoxo.
fefe.
dada.
lili.
zuzu.
Labels: random happenings
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response