Here's to 05
I
; have an amazing friend named Deepak Sidhu.
; 've lost all hope for everything I've had hope in.
; am not sleeping till I'm done with half of Twilight. (thanks Keshen)
; am so messed up emotionally. This coming from me is big. Should I fake an 'lol' to make this seem a little better? Lol.
And thus, Keshav's previous day is summed up.
--------------------------===================---------------------------
Word of interest:
ostentatious
- childish; immature
- to have an intention to attract notice and impress others
; have an amazing friend named Deepak Sidhu.
; 've lost all hope for everything I've had hope in.
; am not sleeping till I'm done with half of Twilight. (thanks Keshen)
; am so messed up emotionally. This coming from me is big. Should I fake an 'lol' to make this seem a little better? Lol.
And thus, Keshav's previous day is summed up.
--------------------------===================---------------------------
Word of interest:
ostentatious
- childish; immature
- to have an intention to attract notice and impress others
Labels: Here's to
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response