Eris Cuod
Short little message.
My friend Mahisha's has been admitted into Gleneagles for a knee operation. Here's to hoping that you won't jump around again and dislocate/break anything again. Oh and enjoy yourself in the hospital. Hope you have a safe operation thing. Anaesthesiaaaaaa :D:D:D:D
I've always wanted to be put under anaethesia. Imagine just falling asleep and the next thing you know it's 2 or 3 days later :D I have decided that i must try it some time. Have a nice long sleep! Sounds so gooood.
But anyways, take care Maish. You'll be close to helpless with that stupid brace thing again so I can push you and you won't find it easy getting up :D
==============-----------------------------------------===============
I'm watching Twilight on the 27th. I would very much like it if I could go for this with the company of Jerome, Chittesh, Narinder and Paalan. I'll call you girls tomorrow but if you see this first, please call me. We've not lepaked since school ended. We've got to!
xoxo.
didi.
lele.
popo.
zaza.
My friend Mahisha's has been admitted into Gleneagles for a knee operation. Here's to hoping that you won't jump around again and dislocate/break anything again. Oh and enjoy yourself in the hospital. Hope you have a safe operation thing. Anaesthesiaaaaaa :D:D:D:D
I've always wanted to be put under anaethesia. Imagine just falling asleep and the next thing you know it's 2 or 3 days later :D I have decided that i must try it some time. Have a nice long sleep! Sounds so gooood.
But anyways, take care Maish. You'll be close to helpless with that stupid brace thing again so I can push you and you won't find it easy getting up :D
==============-----------------------------------------===============
I'm watching Twilight on the 27th. I would very much like it if I could go for this with the company of Jerome, Chittesh, Narinder and Paalan. I'll call you girls tomorrow but if you see this first, please call me. We've not lepaked since school ended. We've got to!
xoxo.
didi.
lele.
popo.
zaza.
Labels: random happenings
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response