December 3-4
On the 2nd, I met a few schoolmates. ( I'll type out your names since I want this blog post to seem long ) Jeong Mark! Kean Por! Joshua TMH! DarrenJIT! LOL Narinder sorry I forgot about you. Narinder!
And then I spent an amazing amount of time with Alex and Daniela, whom which decided to DITCH Alex and I to go to Prai. Thanks a lot >:(
But yes, it was fun for reasons Alex wouldn't want me to disclose. Then there was the night on the 3rd, during which I spent precious time with
Moving on, the next morning, Alex and I pulled a little stunt on Keshen, which I've so kindly recorded and uploaded on YouTube. The video is below this post, if you're not updated.
3rd of December now. Spent a huge amount of the day at Maish's place being useful. Right, Swarna? Also, the ever so unenthusiastic-in-Penang friend of mine, Keshen was adamant on going back to KL. I'm not sure if he's left yet. If he hasn't, have a safe trip and since you're going alone, don't talk to old men who give you lollipops :) or a man claiming to be Chulan in that case, for he'll probably end up being renowned pedophile Robert. SPEAKING OF WHICH, Chulan... when you read this please please PLEASE give me a call! We need to get the movie day thing sorted out. We've got to hang soon!
On the night of the 3rd, I had a really good time at my friend Wayne's house. I also spent a good 4 hours with my B.G.F :D Wen Junnnnnnn. I kind of met three new friends and definitely met 2 new friends who 'obfuscated' me with their riddles. Suezie if you read this, I've linked you under Wayne's link. The greatest part of this night however was the time I spent with WJ. Sa


B.G.F. :D
The 'Chittesh' Look (referring to me btw)
At this point of the night my condition wasn't too stable.Earlier on the 3rd (which I coincidentally left out earlier) (isn't it amazing how I've hardly mentioned the word 'computer' or 'Internet' at ALL? ), I got my result slip for my Finals back in late October/early November. I must say I did pretty good. 6/29 in my class and 46/215 in the form. That should mean I'll be in the 2nd science class next year. I do hope I'm joined by the likes of Chittesh, Narinder, Paalan, Joshua J, Siew Chai, Neoh, Jeong Mark :D and a lot more LAH.
Moving on to the 4th, this was a much more laid back day. I managed to finally put up the Christmas three (deliberate error) with the help of my maid, Letitia (:
Also, I spent the better part of 3 hours sleeping in the afternoon. Was really tired for SOME reason. Got up to go for Prem Joshua in Concert, which was really really good. Met Dharshini, Pavitra, Divya, Dhivia, Vineet and other unimportant people :P there. I got a picture taken with him
So that's been the passed three days for me. I've really got to do this more often. My head doesn't hurt as much now that I've not been staring at a computer screen for hours and hours.
dede.
Labels: End of 2008
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response