December 2
Second day.
I've done up my blog all Christmas-like. What do you think? I wanted to keep it simple. Thank you, Tanya :D
I had a LOT of trouble looking for a blog header but in the end decided to live up to my reputation as The Artist. I really like what I've made up there. Don't you ? Say yes bitch.
Also, the chat box has been changed slightly. I hope it's easy to read now. Unlike Wen Jun's blog
Also also, I've finally gotten around to making older posts available for view. I've set my blog such that I can only keep a maximum of 20 posts on the main page. So look at the bottom left hand corner under the section ' OLDER BLOG POSTS '. You can't miss it.
Also also also, I've arranged them by label... so take your pick.
Ta.
I've done up my blog all Christmas-like. What do you think? I wanted to keep it simple. Thank you, Tanya :D
I had a LOT of trouble looking for a blog header but in the end decided to live up to my reputation as The Artist. I really like what I've made up there. Don't you ?
Also, the chat box has been changed slightly. I hope it's easy to read now. Unlike
Also also, I've finally gotten around to making older posts available for view. I've set my blog such that I can only keep a maximum of 20 posts on the main page. So look at the bottom left hand corner under the section ' OLDER BLOG POSTS '. You can't miss it.
Also also also, I've arranged them by label... so take your pick.
Ta.
Labels: End of 2008
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response