What's on my mind?
One thing I've never liked about myself is how attached I get to people, and how fast the attachment takes place.
A brief history of my past clearly reiterates the fact that I get attached too easily.
Let's start with the beginning. Tanya. I hardly knew her when she first came to Penang. We started emailing each other with short sweet emails and then they changed and became less innocent :P But still, she became a massive part of my life after 2005 and I had only known her by seeing her at the occasional YaYa Sisterhood Outing. Scary really, when I think about it sometimes.
Then there's Rashnith. I'd known her for pretty long I suppose, seeing that she was my ex-best friend's sister and all. Sometime in 2006, I just started seeing her a lot more than usual and then she became a significant part of my every day too. Things didn't end very well. To that I am very sorry. But things are patching up now, especially in the places that matter most.
Then there's Haneesha. I knew her through Navnith. We clicked instantly and I know she's a friend I don't need to talk to every other day and still we'll be the closest of friends. It was totally random though, us becoming so close. I can thank the SMS and MSN messenger for our coming together :)
Wen Jun I met online at 4 am sometime in November 2006. We just started talking. and talking. and talking. We're the bestest of friends (shit that was gay). I still don't even know how she got onto my contact list in the first place!
Narinder, Paalan, Jerome. I didn't know them before 2006. Not properly at least (in Jerome's case). Now we sort of have this thing going on /whoo but in all seriousness, I don't know what I'd do in school without them. They are my source of happiness and I (hopefully) am theirs. No matter how fucked up things get between us we just somehow sort them out, one way or another. Paalan, this is meant for you especially. I just wished you'd tell me more, that's all. I still love you to death (as long as it's before mine :P)
Laureen. There was once a time where I'd die without messaging her at least once a day. Shit happens, I suppose. We're cool though.
Divya I met for the first time just over a year ago, bollywood night at TFA. I can't remember how we had become so close. Suddenly we were at Queensbay/Dharsh's house celebrating Dharshini's birthday, then we were at World Music Festival together, then Chittesh's birthday and then we were just close. I am so sorry I've not stayed in touch. I can't say you have either. Trying to get back top rank right now would be impossible. Like you said, if your life was 'Lipstick Jungle', your Nico and Victory would be two 17 year old boys. Maybe I could have been one of them, but I'm not. I already apologised.
Aida. You ahhhh. Someday, you're going to remind me how we met and how I've become fond of you. I (innocently) can't remember me. I'm totally glad we did. But again, the same issue keeps surfacing: I've known you for just under a year and I now I can't remember what it'd be like if I didn't.
Dhivia. My BFF :) I met her through Maish and again, same thing. SMS tak habis-habis and look what happened. Btw, thanks for last night. Don't know what I'd have done without the non-sensical conversation.
Ashereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. Wifeyyyyyyy. I love love love youuuuu. DO NOT GET ENGAGED OR MARRIED AGAIN. I'll be back soon. To justify what I'm trying to say in this post, I've been married to this girl for a year and I've not met her in person before. ♥
Dharshini. I met her through Rashnith. (Hi, my name is Keshav :P) Hardly knew her for 3 months and we became a whole lot closer. I guess I've Rashnith to thank for that. hawhawakihcmoobbb :D
Luvenia, sarekapandijinggamaaaa. I've known her for a long time lah, not personally, until this year. I've got Live, Love, Laugh to thank. It's weird now, thinking about how it'd be like if I didn't play the mime in Romeo and Juliet. I'm so glad I've met her, like properly properly types. She is insurpassable company (most of the time). I just wish I understood you better.
Chittesh. (I know you're totally happy I saved you for last loser :P) This is where things get hella weird okay. Up to the end of 2007, I hadn't even heard of the word Shukla (I shit you not). I knew there was this guy called Chittesh in my form and that he hung out with Deepak a lot in school. I never really got to know him until Form 4. Being in 4 Dinamik together just changed everything for me. Chittesh became, undoubtedly my new guy best friend and still is. This happened within the first two months of us getting to know each other, mind you. You see what I mean about me getting attached really fast? Question is, is the feeling mutual anymore? It probably is. It's this whole 'not being in the same class' thing, I swear. It sucks. Gets me thinking sometimes.
It's scary when you take into consideration that all these people I've mentioned I met within the last three years. This blog post can be looked at as some sort of appreciation to you people. That's not why I made it. Since you guys were/are a rank above everyone else I know, I just thought you needed to know how easily I get attached to people. I'm not trying to say I've regretted meeting any of you. You're all amazing and whatnot, yes. I don't know what I'd do without you, yes. That's however, not the point. It's just this thought that's been bugging me. It sucks even more because I find it really hard to let go of people I hold close to me. Once I befriend you, you're sort of kinda like doomed for eternity.
But hey,
I can't be that bad, right? ;)
A brief history of my past clearly reiterates the fact that I get attached too easily.
Let's start with the beginning. Tanya. I hardly knew her when she first came to Penang. We started emailing each other with short sweet emails and then they changed and became less innocent :P But still, she became a massive part of my life after 2005 and I had only known her by seeing her at the occasional YaYa Sisterhood Outing. Scary really, when I think about it sometimes.
Then there's Rashnith. I'd known her for pretty long I suppose, seeing that she was my ex-best friend's sister and all. Sometime in 2006, I just started seeing her a lot more than usual and then she became a significant part of my every day too. Things didn't end very well. To that I am very sorry. But things are patching up now, especially in the places that matter most.
Then there's Haneesha. I knew her through Navnith. We clicked instantly and I know she's a friend I don't need to talk to every other day and still we'll be the closest of friends. It was totally random though, us becoming so close. I can thank the SMS and MSN messenger for our coming together :)
Wen Jun I met online at 4 am sometime in November 2006. We just started talking. and talking. and talking. We're the bestest of friends (shit that was gay). I still don't even know how she got onto my contact list in the first place!
Narinder, Paalan, Jerome. I didn't know them before 2006. Not properly at least (in Jerome's case). Now we sort of have this thing going on /whoo but in all seriousness, I don't know what I'd do in school without them. They are my source of happiness and I (hopefully) am theirs. No matter how fucked up things get between us we just somehow sort them out, one way or another. Paalan, this is meant for you especially. I just wished you'd tell me more, that's all. I still love you to death (as long as it's before mine :P)
Laureen. There was once a time where I'd die without messaging her at least once a day. Shit happens, I suppose. We're cool though.
Divya I met for the first time just over a year ago, bollywood night at TFA. I can't remember how we had become so close. Suddenly we were at Queensbay/Dharsh's house celebrating Dharshini's birthday, then we were at World Music Festival together, then Chittesh's birthday and then we were just close. I am so sorry I've not stayed in touch. I can't say you have either. Trying to get back top rank right now would be impossible. Like you said, if your life was 'Lipstick Jungle', your Nico and Victory would be two 17 year old boys. Maybe I could have been one of them, but I'm not. I already apologised.
Aida. You ahhhh. Someday, you're going to remind me how we met and how I've become fond of you. I (innocently) can't remember me. I'm totally glad we did. But again, the same issue keeps surfacing: I've known you for just under a year and I now I can't remember what it'd be like if I didn't.
Dhivia. My BFF :) I met her through Maish and again, same thing. SMS tak habis-habis and look what happened. Btw, thanks for last night. Don't know what I'd have done without the non-sensical conversation.
Ashereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. Wifeyyyyyyy. I love love love youuuuu. DO NOT GET ENGAGED OR MARRIED AGAIN. I'll be back soon. To justify what I'm trying to say in this post, I've been married to this girl for a year and I've not met her in person before. ♥
Dharshini. I met her through Rashnith. (Hi, my name is Keshav :P) Hardly knew her for 3 months and we became a whole lot closer. I guess I've Rashnith to thank for that. hawhawakihcmoobbb :D
Luvenia, sarekapandijinggamaaaa. I've known her for a long time lah, not personally, until this year. I've got Live, Love, Laugh to thank. It's weird now, thinking about how it'd be like if I didn't play the mime in Romeo and Juliet. I'm so glad I've met her, like properly properly types. She is insurpassable company (most of the time). I just wish I understood you better.
Chittesh. (I know you're totally happy I saved you for last loser :P) This is where things get hella weird okay. Up to the end of 2007, I hadn't even heard of the word Shukla (I shit you not). I knew there was this guy called Chittesh in my form and that he hung out with Deepak a lot in school. I never really got to know him until Form 4. Being in 4 Dinamik together just changed everything for me. Chittesh became, undoubtedly my new guy best friend and still is. This happened within the first two months of us getting to know each other, mind you. You see what I mean about me getting attached really fast? Question is, is the feeling mutual anymore? It probably is. It's this whole 'not being in the same class' thing, I swear. It sucks. Gets me thinking sometimes.
It's scary when you take into consideration that all these people I've mentioned I met within the last three years. This blog post can be looked at as some sort of appreciation to you people. That's not why I made it. Since you guys were/are a rank above everyone else I know, I just thought you needed to know how easily I get attached to people. I'm not trying to say I've regretted meeting any of you. You're all amazing and whatnot, yes. I don't know what I'd do without you, yes. That's however, not the point. It's just this thought that's been bugging me. It sucks even more because I find it really hard to let go of people I hold close to me. Once I befriend you, you're sort of kinda like doomed for eternity.
But hey,
I can't be that bad, right? ;)
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response