Remember?
----==----
Here's to
Ashereen; for not having an affair with anyone else LOL
Haneesha; who I miss :(
Tanya; for that long ass email. That's officially put my longest email to shame. Love you :)
Maish; for getting into Uni in Singapore. I envy you. I want to leave as badly as you do. 'Anywhere but here' sounds very cool right now.
Daniel; /whoo ;)
CW and Da; who I want to see so badly. Sorry for not making it today. Have Interact meetings every week :D
---==---
I've been cooped up at home an awful lot lately. It's been depressing really, not being on Facebook or WLM. I've survived for 10 days now. When I did this in Form 3, I never really felt like this. I was too busy staying back in school for no reason. I never had anyone to MISS. Maybe this was a bad idea. I didn't realise that there'd be that many people to miss... that there'd be many people that would miss me in return. Maybe I should come back on. Nahhhhh. It's all part of the challenge.
So there's school tomorrow right? I was supposed to go, but school ends at 1.20 tomorrow and that would mean there won't be Math (which was why I was going in the first place) and my mum has left the country. No transport
Henceforth, therefore, thus, erego, I'll go watch Fast and Furious at Queensbay tomorrow. If anyone's going to be there, pleeeease let me know. A lot of my friends have other priorities at the moment. So if anyone wants to bare with me, let me know :D
----==----
This week hasn't been the least bit hectic as I expected it to be. Apart from the loneliness and discontentment, it's been pretty good. Pinhorn emerged victorious in the Sukan Tara event, I got a step closer to getting my P licence and I talked to Tanya after two weeks (SOOPERLONGEMAIL).
I'm listening to Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture right now. So soothing. Classical music ftw!
popo.
popo.
Labels: ATE, Here's to, random happenings
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response