A first.
I've been running for my sports house Pinhorn ever since I began studying in Penang Free School. Not once have I gone through the slightest injury. And then there was today. For the first time in FIVE YEARS, I actually fell during my 100m. I lost control of my feet and my right knee gave way. My knee was busted open. Had to do the whole wash up-dry-apply something thats supposed to help-wrap around with bandage drill. I couldn't walk for at least 2 hours when I reached. I never realised my couch was comfortable. Maybe I just forgot. I HAVE been neglecting my television. I'm fine now I guess.
I've got my last school walkathon tomorrow. I had a plan to run the entire way but I just HAD to fuck my knee over the day before. GO PINHORN!
Nothing much to update on. I just wished someone would find this blog already ;)
xoxo.
I've got my last school walkathon tomorrow. I had a plan to run the entire way but I just HAD to fuck my knee over the day before. GO PINHORN!
Nothing much to update on. I just wished someone would find this blog already ;)
xoxo.
Labels: ATE
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response