Enas et dan garen
If you're reading this, here, right now, then you deserve a pat on the back. I gave you about three weeks to figure out what the hell I was going to do with this blog. If you paid enough attention, you would have realised that my blog name was titled Reversal. Reversal here, in it's literal sense. You see, I never had the intention of getting rid off my blog. Not once. Never. My plan remains the same however, I am not going back on Facebook, nor am I coming online on Windows Live Messenger for at least 8 months. This blog will be updated as regularly as ever.
Shitandsausages was the one place I could always come to and post anything that was on my mind. Because of that, you will never catch me getting rid off this blog.
You won't find this blog by searching on Google or Yahoo! or anything else. You can't. If you're here, you're here because you're actually smart. If you're here, then I'm entrusting you with the duty of not revealing this blog to anyone else. If you've found this, then keep whatever you read here to yourself. I will return to the public eye in December.
That's all for now.
Welcome to segasuasdnatihs :)
xoxo.
Shitandsausages was the one place I could always come to and post anything that was on my mind. Because of that, you will never catch me getting rid off this blog.
You won't find this blog by searching on Google or Yahoo! or anything else. You can't. If you're here, you're here because you're actually smart. If you're here, then I'm entrusting you with the duty of not revealing this blog to anyone else. If you've found this, then keep whatever you read here to yourself. I will return to the public eye in December.
That's all for now.
Welcome to segasuasdnatihs :)
xoxo.
Labels: ATE
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response