It.
Help me. You killed my brother George, you bastard! Let's see you now. Let's see you now. It's scared of us you know? I can feel that. I swear to God I can. I... I wanna kill it. Help me. Please help me. Help me.
---==---
Hi-ya, Georgie! Aren't cha gonna say... *hello*?
[shakes head]
Awww, come on Bucko! Don't ya want a... balloon?
I'm not supposed to take stuff from strangers. My dad said so.
Very wise of ya dad, Georgie - very wise indeed; I Georgie, am Pennywise the Dancin'Clown- and you are Georgie! So now we know each otha! Keeerect?
---==---
Take your pick, B-b-b-Billy boy. Oh, except for the one on the end, that's already taken. Sorry.
---==---
I believe in Santa Claus. I believe in the Easter Bunny. I believe in the Tooth Fairy. But I don't believe in you. This is battery acid. Now, you disappear!
---==---
My dad says there's no way to date this one. He says it's probably from the early or mid 1700s when Derry was a logging town.
---==---
BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!
---==---
Swear to me. Swear to me that if it isn't dead, we'll all come back.
---==---
:) 4
---==---
Hi-ya, Georgie! Aren't cha gonna say... *hello*?
[shakes head]
Awww, come on Bucko! Don't ya want a... balloon?
I'm not supposed to take stuff from strangers. My dad said so.
Very wise of ya dad, Georgie - very wise indeed; I Georgie, am Pennywise the Dancin'Clown- and you are Georgie! So now we know each otha! Keeerect?
---==---
Take your pick, B-b-b-Billy boy. Oh, except for the one on the end, that's already taken. Sorry.
---==---
I believe in Santa Claus. I believe in the Easter Bunny. I believe in the Tooth Fairy. But I don't believe in you. This is battery acid. Now, you disappear!
---==---
My dad says there's no way to date this one. He says it's probably from the early or mid 1700s when Derry was a logging town.
---==---
BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!
---==---
Swear to me. Swear to me that if it isn't dead, we'll all come back.
---==---
:) 4
Labels: one liners, Precedence of the Hiatus
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response