Toast Story
Instead of a ghost story...
As I opened the pack of bread, I felt the urge to eat toasted bread. Toast. I took the pieces of bread put butter on them. I put them in the toaster and turned the switch on. The pieces of bread began to burn and the butter began to melt. The butter fell to the base of the toaster. Minutes later, the beep was heard and the toasts were ready. I took the scintillating, burnt bread out of the toaster. I put them on a plate. Slowly but not slowly (umm), I whipped out a knife and spread margarine over the pieces of toast. The margarine and butter mixed together to heed a smell so tempting... so luscious. I then put jam on the pieces of toast. The jam became hot due to the blistering heat given off by the toast. I smelled strawberry jam. I then put the pieces of toast together to form a sandwich. There were crumbs everywhere. I ate the toast sandwich and it gave me a sense of salaciousness. The feeling was almost orgasmic.
The End.
1) This is purely fiction.
2) Yes, I know that salaciousness means 'stimulating sexual desire'. Did you?
3) This story was for Luvenia and Pang. I enjoyed the tent ;)
4) No orgasmic toast.
----==----
Relay for Life ftw.
As I opened the pack of bread, I felt the urge to eat toasted bread. Toast. I took the pieces of bread put butter on them. I put them in the toaster and turned the switch on. The pieces of bread began to burn and the butter began to melt. The butter fell to the base of the toaster. Minutes later, the beep was heard and the toasts were ready. I took the scintillating, burnt bread out of the toaster. I put them on a plate. Slowly but not slowly (umm), I whipped out a knife and spread margarine over the pieces of toast. The margarine and butter mixed together to heed a smell so tempting... so luscious. I then put jam on the pieces of toast. The jam became hot due to the blistering heat given off by the toast. I smelled strawberry jam. I then put the pieces of toast together to form a sandwich. There were crumbs everywhere. I ate the toast sandwich and it gave me a sense of salaciousness. The feeling was almost orgasmic.
The End.
1) This is purely fiction.
2) Yes, I know that salaciousness means 'stimulating sexual desire'. Did you?
3) This story was for Luvenia and Pang. I enjoyed the tent ;)
4) No orgasmic toast.
----==----
Relay for Life ftw.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response