break it down bitch, let me see you back it up.
Does anyone else find it completely ridiculous when people refer to their boyfriends or girlfriends as 'HIM' or 'HER'.
Eg: I am going out with HER now.
Eg2: I love HIM.
Eg3: I want HER now.
I mean, why? Why not just type out the person's name instead of leaving people pondering on the identity of 'HIM' or 'HER'?
I find it stupid. Even if you wanted to be mysterious, why not be a little more creative?
Eg4: I'm going out with Panda Poo.
Eg5: I love my Twiggums.
Eg6: I want my Butterpie now.
At least there'd be a little hilarity to the whole issue.
Btw, those names were randomly generated, except for Panda Poo.
Just food for thought..
----------========----------
This made me laugh last night even when I was feeling pathetically miserable. It's THAT good. There are swear words in this video but I SWEAR it's worth it. Don't be a fanny and watch it now.
xoxo.
Eg: I am going out with HER now.
Eg2: I love HIM.
Eg3: I want HER now.
I mean, why? Why not just type out the person's name instead of leaving people pondering on the identity of 'HIM' or 'HER'?
I find it stupid. Even if you wanted to be mysterious, why not be a little more creative?
Eg4: I'm going out with Panda Poo.
Eg5: I love my Twiggums.
Eg6: I want my Butterpie now.
At least there'd be a little hilarity to the whole issue.
Btw, those names were randomly generated, except for Panda Poo.
Just food for thought..
----------========----------
This made me laugh last night even when I was feeling pathetically miserable. It's THAT good. There are swear words in this video but I SWEAR it's worth it. Don't be a fanny and watch it now.
xoxo.
Labels: Precedence of the Hiatus
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response