La Fleur...
I am very pissed off with my computer. You see, I'm a geek when it comes to Lost. It remains as the only show that can make me get up at 3 am on a weeknight to watch it. (I'm talking about downloading it.) As soon as I have it, I MUST watch it. No two ways about it. So today, I started to download the latest episode, La Fleur ('the flower' in English) and it moved at 60+ kb/s. A frickin 300MB amount of the file downloaded within one and a half hours. So then I go down for dinner. When I come back up, the computer's hung. FUCKIN A
So I am pissed. Very pissed. But lets lighten things up in this post, shall we?
Today at school, my teacher made me buy a Buku Kesihatan. Basically it's this book that you keep throughout your schooling life that has a record of all your health information, issues, etc. Naturally, I didn't have one. Or well, I think I did but it got lost in translation. Anyways, I had to get one today for a buck. At the front of this thingamabob I had to list down all the classes I'd been in for the past 10 years. So what I was actually supposed to have done is carry this book with me from Standard One all the way through to Form Five without it being lost, torn, incinerated or stolen. Good luck with that, anyone.
It began with 1 MelurThere is only one constant. It's none other than Stephen Goh. (Seated third from the right in the 5 Cekal picture, standing sixth from the left in the back-most row of the 1 Melur picture)
Damn dude, it's been 10 frickin years :)
(for further information and happenings of this Stephen Goh, please visit http://stephknightz.blogspot.com) (now I get half of what nuffnang pays you kthxbye :P)
------===------
------===------
la fleur menti a elle
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response