social circus.
It's tough when you think you've got the stuff... when you think you've got good friends. I mean, I DO have good friends. VERY good friends. But I'm not sure about a few of them.
I was told that even if I wrote off being in a social circle, I'd still be a part of it whether I liked it or not. Fair enough.So since I'm still part of it, I'd like to know what the hell is going on. Most of you fight with each other and end up being friends again. Then you fight again. I mean... FUCKING HELL do you have any idea how irritating that is? How pathetic, stupid, sickening. We pretend to be the closest of friends and we end up backstabbing each other. The worst part is, some of us take sides. We rank people in the circle, don't we? Who should I talk to first? Who can I trust most? Who shouldn't I go to for help? If we're a social circle, shouldn't we be able to trust everyone in it evenly and fairly? Not go to one person, say bad things about another member in the group and relate his/her problems to someone else and then keep that member in discussion completely clueless about it all. We're all so fraudulent. Sometimes I see most of our ties and bonds of fellowship as nothing more than a sham. Whether any of you want to admit it, I'm sure we've all felt this way at some point. ESPECIALLY this past three months.
I'm leaving soon anyway. I always find out stuff when I come online, willingly and unwillingly. I know I probably won't be able to keep it all out, seeing that I go to school with 3 of you. I'm bound to get a gist of something or the other. But still, everything will be at a minimality hopefully. I just wish that we'd had a smoother friendship... all of us. Some of us would argue and say that we did. Not from my point of view. Not by a mile. It's probably too late now, what with all the deceit.
None of us are innocent here, except maybe Narinder, but probably not :P
I just am so sickened by how pathetic most of us have become. All of us.
That's it though. We're at a point where we've got to pick sides. Where we've got to alienate a few people in the circle. It wouldn't have been this way if all the shit that happened didn't happen.
But... whatever happened, happened.
Apart from a select few of you, I've only got basics to go back to.
The Mahishas, Deepaks, Alexs, Danielas, Nireshs and Nishas.
Because we're so kickass nothing can possibly destroy us.
xoxo.
Labels: deep thought, Precedence of the Hiatus
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response