Touched.
Back things up a bit to Wednesday. One of the best days of the year (school-wise).
De-binder came to Free School for a birthday "surprise". Not sure how that worked though, but she was surprised. Lol.
OOH PICTURES
:D

The rose among the thorns and Chittesh.
Happy belated b'day, Deb. I'm sure you had as much funwatching Borat as we did :)
-------====-------
My last merentas desa. Bittersweet for the most part. Enjoyed it thoroughly though.
Yes, Navnith beat me for third straight year (but by ONE SECOND ONLY). Pinhorn got 2nd placing overall, behind Hargreaves LOL didn't see that coming did you? Anyways yeah, kudos to Hargreaves.
After the walkathon, we had our own bit of fun walking around Botanical Gardens. (Pronounced Bot-nickle Garden because I'm Indian like that.) It's nice to know there's a 2nd generation of the Chittesh-Narinder-Paalan-Jerome-Keshav column. Hard to explain, easy to grasp if you understand.
Merentas Desa. What the hell does that even mean?
----==----
For the first time in at least 6 months, let alone this year, I spent 6 hours in front of the TV. You guessed right (or not), my knee hasn't gotten any better. I forgot to mention up there that my knee started bleeding while I was running during the merentas desa thing. So I are become the lazy boy with injured knee who sits on sofa eats cookies oooooooh :D
I watched the final three episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and reminded myself why I was absolutely in love with the show once upon a time. Spuffy ftw.
Thennnn, I watched the end bit of Step Up and reminded myself of the craze the movie reiterrated around my school and several others back in 2006.
Other than that, it's been a pretty decent day lah. Same old same old.
You know me and how I roll.
To the Batmobile!
De-binder came to Free School for a birthday "surprise". Not sure how that worked though, but she was surprised. Lol.
OOH PICTURES
:D

The rose among the thorns and Chittesh.Happy belated b'day, Deb. I'm sure you had as much fun
-------====-------
My last merentas desa. Bittersweet for the most part. Enjoyed it thoroughly though.
Yes, Navnith beat me for third straight year (but by ONE SECOND ONLY). Pinhorn got 2nd placing overall, behind Hargreaves LOL didn't see that coming did you? Anyways yeah, kudos to Hargreaves.
After the walkathon, we had our own bit of fun walking around Botanical Gardens. (Pronounced Bot-nickle Garden because I'm Indian like that.) It's nice to know there's a 2nd generation of the Chittesh-Narinder-Paalan-Jerome-Keshav column. Hard to explain, easy to grasp if you understand.
Merentas Desa. What the hell does that even mean?
----==----
For the first time in at least 6 months, let alone this year, I spent 6 hours in front of the TV. You guessed right (or not), my knee hasn't gotten any better. I forgot to mention up there that my knee started bleeding while I was running during the merentas desa thing. So I are become the lazy boy with injured knee who sits on sofa eats cookies oooooooh :D
I watched the final three episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and reminded myself why I was absolutely in love with the show once upon a time. Spuffy ftw.
Thennnn, I watched the end bit of Step Up and reminded myself of the craze the movie reiterrated around my school and several others back in 2006.
Other than that, it's been a pretty decent day lah. Same old same old.
You know me and how I roll.
To the Batmobile!
Labels: ATE
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response