Change of plans.
Yesterday was good.
Fast & Furious is a hell of a load better than Tokyo Drift. If you really want to enjoy this movie, go to either GSC Queensbay or GSC Gurney Plaza, hope that F&F is playing in Cinema One, get a seat in row H or J. You'll get a perfect view of the entire screen, no heads blocking your view, and it'll be an amazing experience(border-tunnels ftw). Then again, I am abnormally tall. Maybe row G :D
That was supposed to have been the end of activities for the day. The plan was to go home. Then I got a call from CW, and lets just say plans changed.
Searched for Sa
So that's how plans changed. Always nice to meet new people, this time referring to Henry (who is majorly good at Foosball and is always fun to have around when looking for bapuks and prosts :D ).
the lovelies

CW---==---
I'm not going to school tomorrow. Instead, I'll probably be asleep in a hotel room in BM. My cousin got married yesterday and there's this wedding reception going on in BM. Since my mum and brother aren't around, I'm going as the family representative. I'll take any excuse to miss school. (especially Mondays)
So if ANYONE would like to talk to me, please call me. Pleeeeeease call me. Because I'll be very bored and ANYONE knows Keshav does not like being bored. Please sweets :)
veve.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response