I just call it ecstacy.
Things I have realized today:
- I really miss classic Disney series'. Top of my list is So Weird. Thank heavens for YouTube.
- My computer screen is broken. It's dislodged from the base of the screen and if it's aggravated any further I will not have a computer for a long time. Imagine that.
- I have not seen Angels and Demons yet.
- I spend at least RM15 a day whether I want to or not.
- I have not played futsal for a very long time.
- I have not spend quality time with Christopher Ong Siew Chai and Chong Kam Zhern for a very long time.
- I will be driving by mid-July.
- My HTC Viva has finally received its first scratch.
- I have lost all interest in computer games. That's like the end of an era.
- I have never seen a pair of boobs in person. (nor have I seen several pairs at one time, if you were going to ask...)
- I actually know the name of my great-grandfather. How many of you can say that?
- Joe Jonas is FAIL at Justin Timberlake
- I have only ever really enjoyed kissing one girl. Shit that's sad.
- I have not finished reading Eclipse yet.
- I need new boxers.
- I fucking suck. As a person, I fail. Seriously.
- I really miss classic Disney series'. Top of my list is So Weird. Thank heavens for YouTube.
- My computer screen is broken. It's dislodged from the base of the screen and if it's aggravated any further I will not have a computer for a long time. Imagine that.
- I have not seen Angels and Demons yet.
- I spend at least RM15 a day whether I want to or not.
- I have not played futsal for a very long time.
- I have not spend quality time with Christopher Ong Siew Chai and Chong Kam Zhern for a very long time.
- I will be driving by mid-July.
- My HTC Viva has finally received its first scratch.
- I have lost all interest in computer games. That's like the end of an era.
- I have never seen a pair of boobs in person. (nor have I seen several pairs at one time, if you were going to ask...)
- I actually know the name of my great-grandfather. How many of you can say that?
- Joe Jonas is FAIL at Justin Timberlake
- I have only ever really enjoyed kissing one girl. Shit that's sad.
- I have not finished reading Eclipse yet.
- I need new boxers.
- I fucking suck. As a person, I fail. Seriously.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response