Double-century.
Can you imagine this is my 200th post on this blog? I don't think it's right though since most of my posts are one-sentence long. Happy 200th S&S nonetheless!
-=-
What I'm supposed to accomplish during this two week break:
1) Study. Notice how this is right at the top of my list.
2) Finish my 8 hours on the road, at which point I'd be eligible for my P License.
3) Memorize my POTO Lines.
4) Go on a date with Dhivia :P (No credit = no reply)
5) Meet up with Haneesha PLEASE
6) Pelican ;)
7) Attend this thing at Times Square that I'm having second thoughts about now. SPM lah.
8) Go out with some guys. Chittesh and Paalan don't count.
9) Go to the beach.
10) Spend time with my ailing grandparents.
What I won't accomplish during this two week break:
1) Finish my 8 hours on the road, at which point I'd be eligible for my P License.
2) Memorize my POTO Lines.
3) Make full use of time with Luvenia, Chittesh, Dharshini and Paalan. So far so good, I would say.
4) Go on a date with Dhivia :P (No credit = no reply)
5) Meet up with Haneesha PLEASE
6)Pelican ;)
7) Attend this thing at Times Square that I'm having second thoughts about now. SPM lah.
8) Go out with some guys. Chittesh and Paalan don't count.
9) Go to the beach.
10) Spend time with my ailing grandparents.
11) Study. Notice how this is right at the bottom of my list.
Fact.
-=-
What I'm supposed to accomplish during this two week break:
1) Study. Notice how this is right at the top of my list.
2) Finish my 8 hours on the road, at which point I'd be eligible for my P License.
3) Memorize my POTO Lines.
4) Go on a date with Dhivia :P (No credit = no reply)
5) Meet up with Haneesha PLEASE
6) Pelican ;)
7) Attend this thing at Times Square that I'm having second thoughts about now. SPM lah.
8) Go out with some guys. Chittesh and Paalan don't count.
9) Go to the beach.
10) Spend time with my ailing grandparents.
What I won't accomplish during this two week break:
1) Finish my 8 hours on the road, at which point I'd be eligible for my P License.
2) Memorize my POTO Lines.
3) Make full use of time with Luvenia, Chittesh, Dharshini and Paalan. So far so good, I would say.
4) Go on a date with Dhivia :P (No credit = no reply)
5) Meet up with Haneesha PLEASE
6)Pelican ;)
7) Attend this thing at Times Square that I'm having second thoughts about now. SPM lah.
8) Go out with some guys. Chittesh and Paalan don't count.
9) Go to the beach.
10) Spend time with my ailing grandparents.
11) Study. Notice how this is right at the bottom of my list.
Fact.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response