American Idol
Sorry for the 4 day absence. I've been studying.
-=-
If there's one thing I've not really been in this year it's the American Idol craze. I figured I'd take a year off from all the hype. So on Wednesday I decided to watch only my third episode of this season (the first and second time being when my mum made me watch Anoop sing a while back).
I'm rooting for Adam Lambert because he is better than Kris. That's it really. The sad thing is, Kris is going to win. Mark my words. Sad sad Americans. But then again, that might not be a bad thing. Runners-up do better sometimes (Katharine McPhee VS Taylor Hicks anyone?)
hmm.
-=-
If there's one thing I've not really been in this year it's the American Idol craze. I figured I'd take a year off from all the hype. So on Wednesday I decided to watch only my third episode of this season (the first and second time being when my mum made me watch Anoop sing a while back).
I'm rooting for Adam Lambert because he is better than Kris. That's it really. The sad thing is, Kris is going to win. Mark my words. Sad sad Americans. But then again, that might not be a bad thing. Runners-up do better sometimes (Katharine McPhee VS Taylor Hicks anyone?)
hmm.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response