Wa wa wee wa.
The last couple of nights have been highly enjoyable, minus the little drama thing I had to go through. But I just find it pretty amazing how Naveen, Deepak, Maish and myself are still able to get along so so well after all these years. We wouldn't be complete without a little input from Swarna. I've enjoyed spending 5-6 hours at Century Bay just bumming around, playing Pictionary, Taboo and 'Name, Place, Animal, Thing'. We won't be able to do this for a while now, the lot of us. Fingers crossed that Redang works out.
-=-
I'm sort of looking forward to this week. If things happen like I think they're going to, hmm. Very interesting.
-=-
Congratulasyen (geddit?) to Luvenia for being offered a contract to do whatever it is she does best and all. Despite my telling her that she's done very well, she won't admit. It's not allll about winning. Though I agree, money would have been useful. I've got no credit btw, our little incident cost me 27 ringgit, and that is why I've not replied your sms.
-=-
Dhivia, I know you're probably very frustrated with me. I'm sorry but I've had a whole bunch of other things going on and I haven't found the time. I'm sort of free now for a while. Study-mode resumes this Tuesday...
wa wa wee wa
-=-
I'm sort of looking forward to this week. If things happen like I think they're going to, hmm. Very interesting.
-=-
Congratulasyen (geddit?) to Luvenia for being offered a contract to do whatever it is she does best and all. Despite my telling her that she's done very well, she won't admit. It's not allll about winning. Though I agree, money would have been useful. I've got no credit btw, our little incident cost me 27 ringgit, and that is why I've not replied your sms.
-=-
Dhivia, I know you're probably very frustrated with me. I'm sorry but I've had a whole bunch of other things going on and I haven't found the time. I'm sort of free now for a while. Study-mode resumes this Tuesday...
wa wa wee wa
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response