Inner beauty.
I define inner beauty as the beauty that you don't see on the outside. Wow Keshav that was brilliant.
There always comes a time when you have a picture taken of yourself that you don't really like. What's important is that you don't hate the picture. In turn, you admire the picture. Make it your best picture. Appreciate it. Be honest to yourself and to everyone else. For instance, if you were to ask me whether this blog post was merely an excuse to upload fugly pictures of my friends, I would answer yes. See, that isn't too bad is it?
It's funny how people interpret pictures and say things like 'pictures speak a thousand words' because let's face it, pictures sure as hell don't speak a thousand words, let alone one word. The most a picture could probably do is make you think of words, surely not 1000, but words nonetheless. And then you would tell me that that saying is metaphorical, and then I would say ' You're like a feathered fanny with three medulla oblongatas.' Metaphorically speaking, of course.


--==--
Divya I'm expecting pictures please :( I am so bored you've no idea.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response