The forgotten.
I've been called a lot of things in life, never a champion.
It's a whole different level of understanding, what I went through on Wednesday and Thursday during my saringan sukan.
I take the same four events every year : 100m,200m, 4x100m and long jump.
The saringan settles the long jump and 200m within the two days. Got the gold for long jump on Wednesday. Qualified SECOND for the 200m finals behind Teik Min (someone I've never lost to). So pressure was on, and Thursday came. Now, I'm not going to call it a Godsend, because umm atheist remember? This shit has nothing to do with the law of shittraction either. I happened to run into a Form One student with spikes (running shoes) with MY SIZE. MY SIZE! (that's 12, now go get me some nice shoes). So yes, things went a hell of a lot better. The spikes felt good, and I came in first. 3 years in a row baby :) It's really sad though, I'll never run 200m for Pinhorn ever again. It was a fitting end, to say the least.
I've also qualified for the 100m finals and am running in the 4x100 relay on Sports Day (25th of Avril) (Avril is French for 'April'). That's a good enough reason to come to Free School on the 25th. Please do :)
----==----
Seen Eminem's new MV yet? It brings the LOLs whenever I watch it. Gave me a whole Eminem nostalgia yesterday. Watched Without Me, Just Lose It, Ass Like That, My Band (which is where that line down in the previous post came from) and Superman(nsfw) for the first time in over a year. Was nice. Go watch it on YouTube!
--====--
Good luck, Paalan!
It's a whole different level of understanding, what I went through on Wednesday and Thursday during my saringan sukan.
I take the same four events every year : 100m,200m, 4x100m and long jump.
The saringan settles the long jump and 200m within the two days. Got the gold for long jump on Wednesday. Qualified SECOND for the 200m finals behind Teik Min (someone I've never lost to). So pressure was on, and Thursday came. Now, I'm not going to call it a Godsend, because umm atheist remember? This shit has nothing to do with the law of shittraction either. I happened to run into a Form One student with spikes (running shoes) with MY SIZE. MY SIZE! (that's 12, now go get me some nice shoes). So yes, things went a hell of a lot better. The spikes felt good, and I came in first. 3 years in a row baby :) It's really sad though, I'll never run 200m for Pinhorn ever again. It was a fitting end, to say the least.
I've also qualified for the 100m finals and am running in the 4x100 relay on Sports Day (25th of Avril) (Avril is French for 'April'). That's a good enough reason to come to Free School on the 25th. Please do :)
----==----
Seen Eminem's new MV yet? It brings the LOLs whenever I watch it. Gave me a whole Eminem nostalgia yesterday. Watched Without Me, Just Lose It, Ass Like That, My Band (which is where that line down in the previous post came from) and Superman(nsfw) for the first time in over a year. Was nice. Go watch it on YouTube!
--====--
Good luck, Paalan!
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response