Sigh...2
For the heck of it...
For someone that DOES say the ily's quite often, don't you think I'd be more prone to hate falling in love? Works both ways. Not saying that in a judgmental or offensive way ;) If you want to know, come ask me sometime.
-=-
I'm surprised at how much I've seen and heard your name today. I can't say I'm pleased. Maybe I am. No wait, I'm not. When did you start mixing and being connected with everyone?
-=-
OUR conversation is long overdue Miss 100 Pus. I've got cerita banyak.
-=-
I've pretty much gotten my L qualification for driving (except the part where I'm supposed to OWN an L license). Damn annoying lah. I'm supposed to go take a picture of myself and then submit to the driving institute and then only the JPJ people can make my license. So I was driving around school today and I left my bag on the roof of the car the entire time. I'm amazing. Come on, say it.
-=-
All the effort we're putting in has to pay off. It just does.
-=-
*wipes hands on tables* *readies self for climactic battle* TWO!
Love 5C
-=-
Yes, boys and girls and things. It's that time of month again where you're supposed to sit down and ask yourself 'what the fuck is going on in my life?'. It is for me. I've experienced a sort of awakening today.
A bit creepy tbh.
Oh and since you are probably reading this Luvenia, I've got Gossip Girl. Blame Dharshini when I say I can't pass it to you tomorrow.
'Kita akan melakukan ini seakan-akan Lord of the Ring!'
For someone that DOES say the ily's quite often, don't you think I'd be more prone to hate falling in love? Works both ways. Not saying that in a judgmental or offensive way ;) If you want to know, come ask me sometime.
-=-
I'm surprised at how much I've seen and heard your name today. I can't say I'm pleased. Maybe I am. No wait, I'm not. When did you start mixing and being connected with everyone?
-=-
OUR conversation is long overdue Miss 100 Pus. I've got cerita banyak.
-=-
I've pretty much gotten my L qualification for driving (except the part where I'm supposed to OWN an L license). Damn annoying lah. I'm supposed to go take a picture of myself and then submit to the driving institute and then only the JPJ people can make my license. So I was driving around school today and I left my bag on the roof of the car the entire time. I'm amazing. Come on, say it.
-=-
All the effort we're putting in has to pay off. It just does.
-=-
*wipes hands on tables* *readies self for climactic battle* TWO!
Love 5C
-=-
Yes, boys and girls and things. It's that time of month again where you're supposed to sit down and ask yourself 'what the fuck is going on in my life?'. It is for me. I've experienced a sort of awakening today.
A bit creepy tbh.
Oh and since you are probably reading this Luvenia, I've got Gossip Girl. Blame Dharshini when I say I can't pass it to you tomorrow.
'Kita akan melakukan ini seakan-akan Lord of the Ring!'
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response