gurneyplazaMADmovieoutingthing
I had a thing for a girl once. I could not stop thinking about her. It was her in my head, always. And then one day, she had to go. She never wrote, she never called. It's funny... the contrast with what's left of her in my head to what there once was. Right now, when I think of her, I can't even remember what she looks like. So if you were to ask me "Is three years long enough to get over someone?", then I'd have to say yes... definitely.
-=-
Movie outing was nice. Plan changed and we ended up watching Wolverine in Gurney Plaza. I'll give the movie a 6/10 (which is above average btw). The story worked well enough with a few plot holes leading up to the original X Men movie. Special-effects were quite noticeable though. Biggest regret: No free movie posters :(

What Gurney Plaza's like at 9.30...
Chittesh is a bag of douche.
If you were to ask me 'Did you take this because I was being a poser?', I'd say no. Let's just say I wanted to show you people what the currently-being-renovated McDonalds on Greenlane might look like once it's done. Yeah, that excuse works well enough.Without further ado, introducing three mutants-in-training:
Enter the Glob! Part Blob and part Gambit. Said to have handling of cards like no other with other questionable powers that you'd probably disagree with if I mentioned them anyway. Known to be in possession of lame-ass sunglasses to add to the 'shady effect'. (Not working btw)
Yo-man. Part Chinese, part cool hip-hop dude person thing. Power: Something. (But probably nothing)
Umm yeah."Fire everything!"
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response