Please lah
1) I am VERY disappointed Dhivia. You've no idea how I was so sure you wouldn't get into this bullshit. Oh well, you say you know what you're doing. So good luck to you.
2) I need a pig. I swear my dog is giving me stares and doesn't like me anymore. If I had a pig all it would do is sit down and be lazy (like me). Anyone selling live pork?
3) I hate it when people talk about Rashnith and I. Please stop okay?
4) I am ready for midterm. I'm calling 10A1s. Bring it on bitch.
5) I'm going to fail my midterm :(
By the way, Happy Mother's Day mothers. To all my girl friends out there who are bound to get pregnant at some point of their life, happy mother's day to you too, just 'cause.
2) I need a pig. I swear my dog is giving me stares and doesn't like me anymore. If I had a pig all it would do is sit down and be lazy (like me). Anyone selling live pork?
3) I hate it when people talk about Rashnith and I. Please stop okay?
4) I am ready for midterm. I'm calling 10A1s. Bring it on bitch.
5) I'm going to fail my midterm :(
By the way, Happy Mother's Day mothers. To all my girl friends out there who are bound to get pregnant at some point of their life, happy mother's day to you too, just 'cause.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response