197
- Stupid, stupid Americans.
- I am not talking to him about it, Dhivia. I'm not the one that needs to explain anything.
- I am going through a whole bunch of shit right now, I need someone I can speak to. Someone?
- New McD Greenlane doesn't have school-student-hang-out feel to it anymore.
- The actor that has played the voice of Mickey Mouse for the past 30 years passed away yesterday. I know this doesn't seem like anything big, but it sort of is in its own sick and twisted way isn't it?
-=-
Define euphoria:
Emma Watson and Kaya Scodelario hugging each other, let alone being in the same vicinity.
- I am going through a whole bunch of shit right now, I need someone I can speak to. Someone?
- New McD Greenlane doesn't have school-student-hang-out feel to it anymore.
- The actor that has played the voice of Mickey Mouse for the past 30 years passed away yesterday. I know this doesn't seem like anything big, but it sort of is in its own sick and twisted way isn't it?
-=-
Define euphoria:
Emma Watson and Kaya Scodelario hugging each other, let alone being in the same vicinity.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response