Mop the floor...
Things about myself I need you to want to know:
I am an inglorious and downright bastard. I will remain a bastard for as long as I live and I don't intend to change anytime soon.
I am completely against the term 'swt' and any word that ends with the letter Z or X unnecessarily.
I am completely against the use of the word 'emo' when it is used to describe a person.
I am completely against the use of the word 'bleh' and 'blueks' and any derivation of either of those words at any given moment of time.
I am VERY AGAINST the use of the word 'bleh' and 'blueks' and any derivation of either of those words at any given moment of time.
If at any point of time I do not reply a text message, it is either because I do not have credit or am asleep. I reply even if I don't want to talk to you otherwise.
Just talking to Chittesh, I realize that not only am I a bastard, I'm a bitch too (I have the best of both worlds). I have random spurts of bitchiness at a point of which I am uncontrollable and attempting to talk sense with me is nonsensical. If you cannot handle this Chittesh, then I am sorry. I do not know what else to do to please you.
I hate being told what to wear.
I hate being asked what I'm going to be when I grow up because I honestly do not know what happens after A-Levels at Inti/Disted. You should hate asking me that question too because all you're going to get is 'gardener'.
I hate being asked to buy presents for people, to send people greetings on a celebration day and being asked to say thank you for every little thing.
I hate being told that I do not appreciate stuff or that I take things for granted because I don't say 'thank you' for everything.
I hate not clearing issues with people that matter, id est Chittesh and Paalan.
I hate thinking about the beginning of 2008 because I lost the every-day-companionship of a very very nice person who happens to celebrate her birthday today (Happy birthday!) and I lost a best friend of 6 years so try not to bring it up in a conversation with me okay? :)
anddddd
I hate falling in love. But of course, you already knew that...
oh shit that's a lot to memorize. have fun!
I am an inglorious and downright bastard. I will remain a bastard for as long as I live and I don't intend to change anytime soon.
I am completely against the term 'swt' and any word that ends with the letter Z or X unnecessarily.
I am completely against the use of the word 'emo' when it is used to describe a person.
I am completely against the use of the word 'bleh' and 'blueks' and any derivation of either of those words at any given moment of time.
I am VERY AGAINST the use of the word 'bleh' and 'blueks' and any derivation of either of those words at any given moment of time.
If at any point of time I do not reply a text message, it is either because I do not have credit or am asleep. I reply even if I don't want to talk to you otherwise.
Just talking to Chittesh, I realize that not only am I a bastard, I'm a bitch too (I have the best of both worlds). I have random spurts of bitchiness at a point of which I am uncontrollable and attempting to talk sense with me is nonsensical. If you cannot handle this Chittesh, then I am sorry. I do not know what else to do to please you.
I hate being told what to wear.
I hate being asked what I'm going to be when I grow up because I honestly do not know what happens after A-Levels at Inti/Disted. You should hate asking me that question too because all you're going to get is 'gardener'.
I hate being asked to buy presents for people, to send people greetings on a celebration day and being asked to say thank you for every little thing.
I hate being told that I do not appreciate stuff or that I take things for granted because I don't say 'thank you' for everything.
I hate not clearing issues with people that matter, id est Chittesh and Paalan.
I hate thinking about the beginning of 2008 because I lost the every-day-companionship of a very very nice person who happens to celebrate her birthday today (Happy birthday!) and I lost a best friend of 6 years so try not to bring it up in a conversation with me okay? :)
anddddd
I hate falling in love. But of course, you already knew that...
oh shit that's a lot to memorize. have fun!
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response