The afternoon post...
This is a very very rare afternoon post. I hardly ever have the time to come on this blog and blog at this time so be happpppppppppppppyyyyyyyyy.
Firstly, I would like to offer my condolences to Paalan because of his arm.
Secondly, I would like to offer my congratulations to Paalan not because of his arm.
Thirdly, I would like to bid farewell to thy fellow bloggers and visitors alike if I am to crash my car during my driving lesson today. (stinkin manual cars...)
Fourthly, I would like to apologize to my cast members for my untimely departure yesterday though two people would disagree with the untimeliness.
and
Fifthly, s with l. :)
Firstly, I would like to offer my condolences to Paalan because of his arm.
Secondly, I would like to offer my congratulations to Paalan not because of his arm.
Thirdly, I would like to bid farewell to thy fellow bloggers and visitors alike if I am to crash my car during my driving lesson today. (stinkin manual cars...)
Fourthly, I would like to apologize to my cast members for my untimely departure yesterday though two people would disagree with the untimeliness.
and
Fifthly, s with l. :)
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response