A friend told me.
A friend asked me randomly yesterday, " If three elephants had an orgy, what would happen if a fourth elephant joined them? "
The correct answer to that question surprisingly has no connection with the question at all. Go ahead and guess. I'll let you guys know in a couple of days. The first one to get the correct answer gets 10 points.
Coincidentally,( I am not making this shit up ) another me enlightened me with a fun fact today morning when we were talking about me sneezing in my sleep. Did you know, it is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open without either damaging your neck or your brain?
That's pretty fucked up right? I've always had this urge to do things normal people wouldn't do, IE sneezing with your eyes open. Gotta scratch that off the list now. Next on the list is ' swallow a spaghetti strand through my nose ' . I'll update you when I'm done with that, whether you want to know or you don't.
I still do not know Prem Joshua's age. I've visited numerous sites in the past few days but none of them have his age stated in his biography section. Why's it such a mystery? Seriously, if anyone knows his age, do tell me.
I am going to be in Kuala Lumpur from the 15th November onwards. No idea when I'll be back yet. Looking forward to this trip because...
a) I'm meeting Ashereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
b) I'm meeting Ashereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
c) I'm meeting ASHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN :DDD
d) I am HOPEFULLY meeting CW and Moto Moto :DDD
e) Ashereeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn
Did you like my display of colors?
------------------------------================-----------------------------
Moving back a couple of days...
The beach was interesting. It was interesting because of the company I had. Moto Moto, Wen Jun, Aidaaaaaaa, Satah and Shen (briefly). Truly, one of the better days I've had in the past week or so. We talked on the beach. The only thing missing was a bottle of wine :( , right guys? :P (inside joke)
I helped start a fire (ooooh) on the beach as well. Not sure how that turned out though. Met an old scout. Pretty interesting. Okay moving on.
Went to Gurney Plaza after the beach, at which point we lost the company of Satah and Shen. Still, driving there was really fun. Ultraman ftw! Gurney Plaza's new wing isn't that great, honestly. There's no real KICK to the place. Perhaps its because a majority of the shops aren't opened yet. I'd like to believe that.
We settled at A&W, a place I've not been to for a very long while, for dinner. Service? PATHETIC. There's this trend starting to form, specifically in the new wing. I recall mentioning the pathetic service of the new Nandos a few posts back. A&W was no different. Why don't fast food chains have spare change? The girl at the counter COMPLAINED when I didn't have small change.
" Tak ada duit kecil ke? " *sad face*
" Tak de, bitch. "
So that was A&W. I'm not going back there again until I'm at a position where I'm forced to either 'GO TO A&W' or 'make love to my bolster'. Actually, making love to my bolster seems like a more satisfying option. MOVING ON.
After a bit of convincing, Moto Moto and WJ decided to go for the Jazz Festival.This was an indirect ploy of mine so I could get a free ride to Bayview Beach Resort without needing to pay for bus tickets. ( I'm KIDDING gosh )
After a combined 13 pestering calls from Pavitra and Luvenia, I finally reached. The festival on the whole was good. Below this are some pictures I've stolen without the approval of Shukla Chittesh and the approval of Moto Moto :D


This lady reminded me of Queen Latifah. She was really cool though. Big Momma ftw!
Hitched a ride home with Moto Moto and WJ and Aidaaaaaa again. Stopped by a Nasi Kandar Subaidah 24 Jam somewhere along Tanjung Bungah. Discovered a new NK drink. Milo Ais Dinosaur (I swear that's what it's called). It's HUGE. I think Moto Moto estimated that it would be able to fill up 6 or 7 regular Iced Milos.
Milo Ais Dinosaur. In Nasi Kandar stalls near you.
Reached home at around 2. That was a good 11 hours out of the house. Enjoyed every bit of it.
UPDATE: New pictures.
Moto Moto.
She who did not make funny face with I

Look at the size of that thing!
*back to present day*
lulu.
Coincidentally,( I am not making this shit up ) another me enlightened me with a fun fact today morning when we were talking about me sneezing in my sleep. Did you know, it is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open without either damaging your neck or your brain?
That's pretty fucked up right? I've always had this urge to do things normal people wouldn't do, IE sneezing with your eyes open. Gotta scratch that off the list now. Next on the list is ' swallow a spaghetti strand through my nose ' . I'll update you when I'm done with that, whether you want to know or you don't.
I still do not know Prem Joshua's age. I've visited numerous sites in the past few days but none of them have his age stated in his biography section. Why's it such a mystery? Seriously, if anyone knows his age, do tell me.
I am going to be in Kuala Lumpur from the 15th November onwards. No idea when I'll be back yet. Looking forward to this trip because...
a) I'm meeting Ashereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
b) I'm meeting Ashereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
c) I'm meeting ASHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN :DDD
d) I am HOPEFULLY meeting CW and Moto Moto :DDD
e) Ashereeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn
Did you like my display of colors?
------------------------------================-----------------------------
Moving back a couple of days...
The beach was interesting. It was interesting because of the company I had. Moto Moto, Wen Jun, Aidaaaaaaa, Satah and Shen (briefly). Truly, one of the better days I've had in the past week or so. We talked on the beach. The only thing missing was a bottle of wine :( , right guys? :P (inside joke)
I helped start a fire (ooooh) on the beach as well. Not sure how that turned out though. Met an old scout. Pretty interesting. Okay moving on.
Went to Gurney Plaza after the beach, at which point we lost the company of Satah and Shen. Still, driving there was really fun. Ultraman ftw! Gurney Plaza's new wing isn't that great, honestly. There's no real KICK to the place. Perhaps its because a majority of the shops aren't opened yet. I'd like to believe that.
We settled at A&W, a place I've not been to for a very long while, for dinner. Service? PATHETIC. There's this trend starting to form, specifically in the new wing. I recall mentioning the pathetic service of the new Nandos a few posts back. A&W was no different. Why don't fast food chains have spare change? The girl at the counter COMPLAINED when I didn't have small change.
" Tak ada duit kecil ke? " *sad face*
" Tak de, bitch. "
So that was A&W. I'm not going back there again until I'm at a position where I'm forced to either 'GO TO A&W' or 'make love to my bolster'. Actually, making love to my bolster seems like a more satisfying option. MOVING ON.
After a bit of convincing, Moto Moto and WJ decided to go for the Jazz Festival.
After a combined 13 pestering calls from Pavitra and Luvenia, I finally reached. The festival on the whole was good. Below this are some pictures I've stolen without the approval of Shukla Chittesh and the approval of Moto Moto :D


This lady reminded me of Queen Latifah. She was really cool though. Big Momma ftw!Hitched a ride home with Moto Moto and WJ and Aidaaaaaa again. Stopped by a Nasi Kandar Subaidah 24 Jam somewhere along Tanjung Bungah. Discovered a new NK drink. Milo Ais Dinosaur (I swear that's what it's called). It's HUGE. I think Moto Moto estimated that it would be able to fill up 6 or 7 regular Iced Milos.
Milo Ais Dinosaur. In Nasi Kandar stalls near you.
Reached home at around 2. That was a good 11 hours out of the house. Enjoyed every bit of it.
UPDATE: New pictures.
Moto Moto.
She who did not make funny face with I
Look at the size of that thing!*back to present day*
lulu.
Labels: End of 2008
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response