Poem 02
This is going to sound so emo.
I think I'll just speak in riddles to piss you off :D
Access. I was given access. Through this access, I learned things I probably should not have learned. Irrelevant as it may be at this point of time, I wish I had not looked. For once I realize how much time I've wasted. WE'VE wasted. And things are such now that we will never be able to fully understand or figure out what could have been. How much we could have done. To think of it now is really saddening.
We talk. Yet you did not tell me.
We saw. Yet you did not show me.
We listened. Yet you did not make me hear.
It's too late for pleasantries.
Too late to right the wrongs.
Too late to change the past.
Too late to apologize.
I personally feel like giving up. The more we talk the more I feel like there's more to this friendship than meets the eye. Emphasis on FRIENDSHIP.
That word should not be used to describe us. We're more than that.
Aren't we?
Weren't we?
"I'm here alone, didn't want to leave
My heart won't move, it's incomplete
Wish there was a way that I can make you understand
How do you expect me
To live alone with just me?
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe."
(How's THAT for emo?)
I think I'll just speak in riddles to piss you off :D
Access. I was given access. Through this access, I learned things I probably should not have learned. Irrelevant as it may be at this point of time, I wish I had not looked. For once I realize how much time I've wasted. WE'VE wasted. And things are such now that we will never be able to fully understand or figure out what could have been. How much we could have done. To think of it now is really saddening.
We talk. Yet you did not tell me.
We saw. Yet you did not show me.
We listened. Yet you did not make me hear.
It's too late for pleasantries.
Too late to right the wrongs.
Too late to change the past.
Too late to apologize.
I personally feel like giving up. The more we talk the more I feel like there's more to this friendship than meets the eye. Emphasis on FRIENDSHIP.
That word should not be used to describe us. We're more than that.
Aren't we?
Weren't we?
"I'm here alone, didn't want to leave
My heart won't move, it's incomplete
Wish there was a way that I can make you understand
How do you expect me
To live alone with just me?
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe."
(How's THAT for emo?)
Labels: deep thought
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response