I lost 6 games in a row.

Ping Pong
This game is addictive. I was over at Maish's place earlier and I could NOT stop playing. Yes, I am not as good as OTHER people, but hey, no harm trying to start working in that direction right?
Besides, I don't have to go THAT far if I want to play anyways ;)
Look into it folks. It's a sport worth learning. JUST KEEP THE BALL WITHIN THE LIMITS OF THE TABLE :D
Till then.
"I did it to myself. It wasn't society... it wasn't a pusher, it wasn't being blind or being black or being poor. It was all my doing."
This game is addictive. I was over at Maish's place earlier and I could NOT stop playing. Yes, I am not as good as OTHER people, but hey, no harm trying to start working in that direction right?
Besides, I don't have to go THAT far if I want to play anyways ;)
Look into it folks. It's a sport worth learning. JUST KEEP THE BALL WITHIN THE LIMITS OF THE TABLE :D
Till then.
"I did it to myself. It wasn't society... it wasn't a pusher, it wasn't being blind or being black or being poor. It was all my doing."
Labels: miscellanous
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response