TAG
Three names you go by:
1. Kesh
2. Keshie
3. T. Hang
Three screen names you've had:
1. P e n n y w i s e
2. Kieensdhraavn
3. (very complicated MSN name)
Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. My HAIR.
2. That's all really. I have such Polish hair.
3. FINE I LIKE MY FINGERS OKAY.
Three physical things I DON'T like about myself:
1. My arms.
2. My legs.
3. My nipples. ( why? you find out on your own LOL )
Three parts of your heritage:
1. POLISH
2. Indian
3. Chinese (self-proclaimed)
Three things that scare you:
1. Yeah like I'd let you use them against me, you sneaky little bastards LOL
2. void
3. void
Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Internet
2. Food
3. Cellphone
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Boxers.
2. void
3. void
Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:
1. Timbaland
2. Justin Timberlake
3. Michael Jackson
Three of your favorite songs (right now):
1. End Game by Anthony Stewart Head
2. Wanna Be Startin Something (original version minus Akon) by Michael Jackson
3. Like A Dog Chasing Cars (TDK OST) by Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard
Three things you want in relationship:
I do not believe in specifications. I'll tell you when I know I've found the right one kthxbye.
Three
1. Intelligence
2. Sportiness
3. Uniqueness
Three of your hobbies:
1. Facebook Mafia
2. Stephen King novels
3. School (for reasons that should be obvious)
Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Get massaged
2. Watch a movie
3. Chat with (Tanya,Divya,Chittesh,Dharshini)
Three careers you're considering / considered before:
1. Engineering
2. Teaching
3. Business
Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Spain
2. Italy
3. Dubai
Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Experience marriage and the burden of children
2. Visit all that needs to be visited
3. Retain bonds of fellowship with individuals who I fail to consider gone forever.
Three ways you are stereotypically a guy/girl:
1. I like girls. HELLO?
2. I LOVE girls.
3. Dayum girls are hot.
I DO NOT TAG ANYONE.
Seriously people DO NOT TAG ME EVER AGAIN. I only did this because i lerrvvv Honey ( BE HAPPY NOW )
"Do not do what the mind forbids you to do"
Labels: TAG
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response