The hair cut.
Here's to:
Chittesh; who finally has made contact with the outside world
Maish; who beat the hell out of me in table tennis (though I let her beat me sshhh)
Haneesha; for glaring at me
Mr. Ng; who did not allow me to waste my holidays not learning anything important
Narinder; for showing me this.
Ashereen; for telling me about her thoughts :P
Maish; who beat the hell out of me in table tennis (though I let her beat me sshhh)
Haneesha; for glaring at me
Mr. Ng; who did not allow me to waste my holidays not learning anything important
Narinder; for showing me this.
Ashereen; for telling me about her thoughts :P
So school starts tomorrow. Then there's a holiday on Tuesday. PATHETIC right?
What I've learned today is to never look forward to anything you are not certain will happen.
I was looking forward to chilling out with the Shankars and THE Balakumar all week long but things never got going.
I wanted to go bowling, watch a million movies and chill out with all the friends I want to chill out with. Never happened.
I wanted THOSE pictures but they never came. >:( Within the week, eh? :P
The age old saying ' Don't count your chicks before they hatch ' is lame. Don't use it. Look at that saying in a different light. How about something like :
" Don't count your bitches before you buy The Playboy Mansion " ?
Makes sense doesn't it? Maybe not :S
ANYWAYS, the point is, if you REALLY want something to happen, PLAN ahead. Do not procrastinate or delay your plans. That really is the only way you're going to accomplish things. I know a number of individuals who prefer the spontaneous approach. It ISN'T always a good thing, nor is having plans and being restricted by them. HOWEVER, to a certain degree, plans NEED to be made. Okay?
Okay :)
"Chance favors only the prepared mind."
What I've learned today is to never look forward to anything you are not certain will happen.
I was looking forward to chilling out with the Shankars and THE Balakumar all week long but things never got going.
I wanted to go bowling, watch a million movies and chill out with all the friends I want to chill out with. Never happened.
I wanted THOSE pictures but they never came. >:( Within the week, eh? :P
The age old saying ' Don't count your chicks before they hatch ' is lame. Don't use it. Look at that saying in a different light. How about something like :
" Don't count your bitches before you buy The Playboy Mansion " ?
Makes sense doesn't it? Maybe not :S
ANYWAYS, the point is, if you REALLY want something to happen, PLAN ahead. Do not procrastinate or delay your plans. That really is the only way you're going to accomplish things. I know a number of individuals who prefer the spontaneous approach. It ISN'T always a good thing, nor is having plans and being restricted by them. HOWEVER, to a certain degree, plans NEED to be made. Okay?
Okay :)
"Chance favors only the prepared mind."
Labels: Here's to
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response