I did not like today.
No, really. There's just something about today that really made me feel off.
I don't know if it was the fact I failed my Biology? No. Not that. I expected that to happen.
Maybe it was the fact that hardly any teachers came in to class and going to school today seemed pointless. Today more than previous days. Can't be that either.
Maybe the lack of conversation between my friends and I at school today. Which very rarely happens. Maybe?
Or that realization of how alone I've been for quite a while now. I used to hang out with people almost every other day. What's happened, Keshav?
Still, something just doesn't fit. I can't quite place a finger on what I'm feeling at this point of time.
Just a recap then on what's happened/been going through my head the passed couple of days :
1) I was away at a scout camp.
2) I've started watching Gossip Girl.
3) I'm still contemplating making that essay public.
4) I've got to invite people over to my house to hang these coming holidays.
5) I've a newsletter I haven't done yet. Damn. That just came to the head.
Anyways, for the most part, I've always considered myself a maverick and meticulous person and I've decided that instead of a morose blog post, I'll cut things short today.
Sorry for the lack of jubilant highlights and all this time. Let's just say today will not be considered the zenith of my life.
Just one of those days, I guess?
OH. And watch this movie called The Rock. It's really good. Old, relatively. But good.
Till then, readers.
"It's a cruel and random world, but the chaos is all so beautiful."
Labels: deep thought
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response