No really, something wicked this way comes.
If you can't see the above, you can watch it here: HBP Teaser Trailer.
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince teaser trailer premiered online today. Check it out. It looks pretty good. In my opinion they've picked a really good kid to act as a young Voldemort.
ALSO,

As lame as this may sound and I know you all might think I'm a weird ass, I watched Camp Rock last night on my computer and it was pretty good. The storyline may have been clichéd and all, but the dancing and singing was not too bad. Dare I say it, better than HSM? omfg. Well lots of things are better than HSM but I'm just saying, for a DCOM (Disney Channel Original Movie, for losers.) it was not too bad. Watch it for the songs and dancing alright?
Till the next post, goodbye.
" Did I know then that I had just met the most dangerous dark wizard of all time? No. "
Labels: random happenings
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response