Hi.
Who am I?
Who?
Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a blogger. A relatively new blogger no less, but this does not mean that a deprivation of my ability should occur anytime within this post. This post's soul purpose is to merely announce my official arrival in to the blogging world. This arrival brings me hope. Hope that with the input of my combination of wit and sarcasm into this blog, my soon to be regular readers can enjoy my thrills and chills, joy and despair, pleasures and displeasures and last but not least the occasional rants as much as I do.
I hear you in your head now saying, " This is not Keshav talking ". I understand completely that the Keshav you see and listen to everyday hardly speaks with such a tone. The way I speak in person has shaded people in to believing that that is Keshav Indran's linguistic style of conversation. I, like many people keep most of my thoughts to myself. My true linguistic language will be portrayed through my blog posts, as I feel that my words hold no meaning when I speak them from my mouth, but on the other hand, people are prone to understanding and absorbing information and knowledge granted to them through words and here's to hoping that my words prove useful to you, my fellow readers. (Most of the time.)
To be honest with you, I have no idea what made me decide to post this up today.
I was to save this for after my tests on Wednesday. Oh well. The past is merely a memory unvisitable in person but everlasting in the mind. I have my.. Chemistry, Add Math, Moral and History tests tomorrow. Oh joy. I really should end this post now, for the simple facts that I have exceeded what was originally planned for my post and that failure to study within the next couple of hours could result in a severe " NO COMPUTER! GIVE ME YOUR KEYBOARD " nag which I am so sick of enduring. Also, I might fail. Well there's a higher chance of me failing than passing at this point of time. Damn, I should stop. Good luck with the tests, Keshav.
"There's no certainty - only opportunity."
Enjoy the blog, folks.
Labels: the beginning
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response