Something wicked this way comes.
For one thing, the tests are over. Physics was EASY
=D (I'm lying.)The day started out like any day would have for me. The trees shivered, the winds forcing me into a shiver myself, the sound of thunder outside scarring my mind with images of despair and sorrow. (This is the part where you go, " WTF? ")
ANYWAYS. I got up, fell asleep again, got up again and then fell asleep again. My maid is very bad at waking me up. I did get up eventually though. And then yada yada yada I'm in my school bus now. And for some strange reason, the bus SMELT like kerosene. ( I hate kerosene by the way. ) And so I was just sitting in the bus and trying to locate the source of the smell. Surprise, surprise it's the air conditioner. My bus recently had it's air conditioning thing repaired. I think it's safe to say that my bus driver has piss poor contacts. So I tried my best to just take it in. I swear I had flashes of me drinking kerosene pass by as I tried to fall asleep. I did and next thing I knew I was walking to school across the "jejantas". Okay, people I need to know what "jejantas" means in English, thanks. Then 'twas school. There was chatting, there was lame-ass Texas Hold'em, there were more 'wackyomfgthatsf*ckinghilariouslol' moments between the guys and I, there were tests, and there was the going home.
Divya when you read this, kindly SMS me AFTER 2.40 PM on weekdays k? Thanks =)
So like... school's over... tests are over... didn't really feel like much of a difference. So then Maish (Mahisha)(sorry not many people know you =( ) texts me and asks me to go over to her place. That message's EMPHASIS on the presence of Janice was supposed to attract me to her place. Pfft. Damn, it worked LOL. ( I'm KIDDING Ma-hi-sha.) So Janice and Natasya and Maish and Swarna were talking and I was reading the papers. A while later we went down to play table tennis. They were playing, I was playing. I BEAT Mahisha. I LOST to Swarna. (I let her =3 ) I BEAT Swarna the second time round. And then the lamest thing anyone in the possession of a table tennis table would think of, " table tennis UNDER the table " It WORKS people. It is FUN too. No kidding.
Made my way home after that. I had to walk for MILES. I FAINTED in the process. Then an ambulance happened to pass by and dropped me home and I hope you didn't believe that last bit because if you did then go wash that 'L' of your forehead.
So that's that I guess. Another day passes. Oh it's still today though. Yeah. Yeahhhh. CHURIO!
Now go to the post UP THERE.
Labels: random happenings
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response