NEOH :@
First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARINDER =D More on that later.
Today was rather eventful, from a certain point of view. Well for one thing, the bus STILL smells like kerosene. Got to school and went straight to the field for PJ... or so I thought. I got sidetracked and went into the Editorial Room and started talking with people in there and time passed by. By the time I had gotten to the field the class had already started playing football. So I just sat and watched them play with Musadique. Narinder soon joined the game as the KEEPER. Now just for future reference, I really really really salute tall goalkeepers like Edwin van der Sar because HOW THE HELL DO YOU KEEP THE BALL OUT?
1) you're tall and quite often off-balance
2) you can't reach the ground fast enough
3) in Narinder's case, you might just kick the ball in your own goal due to lack of
coordination too.
PJ went on till around 8.40 am-ish and we had to get changed and stuff. Soon after I went to the Ed Room again and FINISHED THE FREES 08 SECTION. ( I'm sorry it's just SOME people were procrastinating and I had to get it done =D )
Then we had this lame LAME L.A.M.E. Physics Diagnostic Test. If only one word was allowed to describe the test, it'd be 'OMFGWTFISTHATSHITITSWASTINGMYTIMEPFFT'.
I kid you not, this was an example of a question :
A load of mass 60g extends a spring by 6.0 cm. If a load extends a spring by 5.0 cm, what is the mass of the load?
A) 60cm
B) 50cm
C) 50g
D) 70cm
I KID YOU NOT.
So after that, went back to the Ed Room. Jonathan and I watched Russel Peters Outsourced for and hour or so. Why? Why not? =D
THEN. The birthday celebration! It was pretty simple actually. Props to Kumar for being useful for once. He filled up 5 or 6 bottles with water and handed out to people. And once the bell rang, a group of us cornered Narinder and SPLASHED the water on him like he ain't gon' be splashed at again yo. I WISH I had the video, but unfortunately Amir hasn't emailed it to me yet. I'll try and post it up here ASAP. Probably in one of the next posts.
Got on a Rape-it Penang soon after to catch a ride to Queensbay Mall. Met up with a dry Narinder and Paalan and

We watched The Mummy 3.
Now folks, if you're looking for laughs and 'wheee' adventure, then this is a movie for you. It's pretty good all around but nothing can beat the first two (The Mummy and The Mummy Returns). HOWEVER, if you are in the mood for extremely detailed plot line and brilliance like The Dark Knight, don't get your hopes up. Still recommended though. It's one of those ' ah damn it I need to watch it just because everyone will ' kind of movies.
The movie finished at 7pm-ish and I went to go get some stuff from Jusco from the LG.
Oh, which reminds me... I'll be off at my scout troop's Annual Training Camp (ATC) this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Because of that, I won't be posting anything here till Sunday, where I'll have updates from the weekend that would have passed.
This part of my post is dedicated specifically to Neoh, who EVEN AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO KILL THE BOSS, EVEN POSTING AN ANNOUNCEMENT, MANAGES TO KILL THE BOSS. You suck. =(
That's all for now folks, will be read by you next on Sunday.
Seacrest out.
"I'm going to base this moment on an individual that I'm pissed off with."
Labels: random happenings
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response