Roadtrip fail.
I've seen Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I am tempted to give a full-on personal review of the movie but seeing that many of you probably haven't watched it yet, I will keep my thoughts on the movie for when I return from KL.
Speaking of which, I'm leaving for KL tonight at 8pm. I will be contactable via my handphone at all times. If I don't pick up or respond anytime between 8pm and 1am it will probably be because I am asleep.
Not to be the sour puss of the day, but I really am not excited about this trip anymore. I can't wait for the match itself when I meet up with Dharsh, Divya, Aqi, Jon, Yuh Ting and a whole bunch of other people I know who are going. That's going to awesome. But it's the trip itself. Non-match time. What am I going to do now? So much for roadtrip, you two.
The only other thing I've got to look forward to now is finally meeting Ashereen after 2 years of knowing her. I can't wait for that :)
Nothing else comes to mind. Looks like it's going to be more loner time in KL. That's how KL always is for me. Just thought that maybe just MAYBE this one time it'd be different.
In other news, I don't have my HTC charger with me. That means my phone will be dead come tomorrow or latest, tomorrow. I probably won't be reachable after that. And we can all thank Jonathan for not replying my texts.
Le sigh.
-=-
Welcome back, Tanya ♥
and
SPAPPY SPIRTHDAY SPIVYA ♥
Speaking of which, I'm leaving for KL tonight at 8pm. I will be contactable via my handphone at all times. If I don't pick up or respond anytime between 8pm and 1am it will probably be because I am asleep.
Not to be the sour puss of the day, but I really am not excited about this trip anymore. I can't wait for the match itself when I meet up with Dharsh, Divya, Aqi, Jon, Yuh Ting and a whole bunch of other people I know who are going. That's going to awesome. But it's the trip itself. Non-match time. What am I going to do now? So much for roadtrip, you two.
The only other thing I've got to look forward to now is finally meeting Ashereen after 2 years of knowing her. I can't wait for that :)
Nothing else comes to mind. Looks like it's going to be more loner time in KL. That's how KL always is for me. Just thought that maybe just MAYBE this one time it'd be different.
In other news, I don't have my HTC charger with me. That means my phone will be dead come tomorrow or latest, tomorrow. I probably won't be reachable after that. And we can all thank Jonathan for not replying my texts.
Le sigh.
-=-
Welcome back, Tanya ♥
and
SPAPPY SPIRTHDAY SPIVYA ♥
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response