Sunquick, sprite and vodka.
Hi people, after a self-crafted drink consisting of sunquick, sprite and vodka, I decided that I owe you readers a blog update. So this is it.
I'm the captain of the Pinhorn volleyball team and today my team and I had a match against P. Ramlee. Their team didn't show up so we had a walkover.
Tomorrow we're vying against Cheeseman I think, or Hamilton.
My wallet is with Chittesh Shukla, because I left it in his pocket and he went home without either of us realising. I am seeing him in 20 minutes, so don't be worried for me.
My mother will be in Italy for the next two and a half weeks come this Saturday. (ladies?)
Dhivia is making a drama script for a Hindi drama based on a real life situation. I am going to be famous again. (ladies?)
I am feeling very unlike myself again (not because I had a drink you twats). I am just feeling very happy and very angry and very sad and very moooooooooooooooody.(Pending: Logic) Whoooowheeeeeewhaaaaaaa, okay next paragraph now, children.
My cousin in England happens to know the Angel of the Earth (Kaya Scodelario). I will most probably be staying with her at the end of this year. My life will then be complete. But there are things I need to do before that. (ladies?)
I forgot to mention that I stayed up watching the Michael Jackson memorial on CNN right up to around 4 in the morning. Very touching that was. I did not cry. Unless you wanted me to have cried in which case yes, I cried. (ladies?)
I am supposed to get ready for Physics tuition now. I suppose this is the end of this post. I suppose it is :S
Goodbye.
I'm the captain of the Pinhorn volleyball team and today my team and I had a match against P. Ramlee. Their team didn't show up so we had a walkover.
Tomorrow we're vying against Cheeseman I think, or Hamilton.
My wallet is with Chittesh Shukla, because I left it in his pocket and he went home without either of us realising. I am seeing him in 20 minutes, so don't be worried for me.
My mother will be in Italy for the next two and a half weeks come this Saturday. (ladies?)
Dhivia is making a drama script for a Hindi drama based on a real life situation. I am going to be famous again. (ladies?)
I am feeling very unlike myself again (not because I had a drink you twats). I am just feeling very happy and very angry and very sad and very moooooooooooooooody.(Pending: Logic) Whoooowheeeeeewhaaaaaaa, okay next paragraph now, children.
My cousin in England happens to know the Angel of the Earth (Kaya Scodelario). I will most probably be staying with her at the end of this year. My life will then be complete. But there are things I need to do before that. (ladies?)
I forgot to mention that I stayed up watching the Michael Jackson memorial on CNN right up to around 4 in the morning. Very touching that was. I did not cry. Unless you wanted me to have cried in which case yes, I cried. (ladies?)
I am supposed to get ready for Physics tuition now. I suppose this is the end of this post. I suppose it is :S
Goodbye.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response