Why I like July...
Why I like July. (now equipped with new reasons...)
- The birthdays of Luvenia, Wen Jun, Divya and Narinder all to be celebrated, though that might not be the case this year. Still.
- Tanya's always in Penang :)
- It's that time of the year again when you ask yourself 'Where the hell has half a year gone?'. Might I add, that it's gone by extra fast this year. Wasn't I on my balcony with Nisha, Aunty Bina, my mum and brother looking out for fireworks (which never appeared) just a month ago?
- The media tends to reflect on how the first half of 2009 has been, which brings forth a lot of online reading material.
- There is a Harry Potter movie to look forward to more often than not.
- Terms switch over, new committees are chosen.
- Reminds me of one of the happiest days of my life thus far ;)
- The birthdays of Luvenia, Wen Jun, Divya and Narinder all to be celebrated, though that might not be the case this year. Still.
- Tanya's always in Penang :)
- It's that time of the year again when you ask yourself 'Where the hell has half a year gone?'. Might I add, that it's gone by extra fast this year. Wasn't I on my balcony with Nisha, Aunty Bina, my mum and brother looking out for fireworks (which never appeared) just a month ago?
- The media tends to reflect on how the first half of 2009 has been, which brings forth a lot of online reading material.
- There is a Harry Potter movie to look forward to more often than not.
- Terms switch over, new committees are chosen.
- Reminds me of one of the happiest days of my life thus far ;)
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response