27th June.
Good morning, America :S
There will be a pretty long update when my school play is over. I haven't had the time to do anything. I can't imagine how much news I've missed on so many different fronts, mainly the internet. Heck, Michael Jackson passed away and I didn't even get a chance to follow the minute-to-minute updates concerning the whole situation online.
The Phantom of the Opera has been very good so far. You've got one last chance to catch it at The Penang Free School hall at 8PM tonight. Visit the Facebook event page for more details.
This update sucks ass. I'm sorry.
Okay I'm falling asleep goodnight.
There will be a pretty long update when my school play is over. I haven't had the time to do anything. I can't imagine how much news I've missed on so many different fronts, mainly the internet. Heck, Michael Jackson passed away and I didn't even get a chance to follow the minute-to-minute updates concerning the whole situation online.
The Phantom of the Opera has been very good so far. You've got one last chance to catch it at The Penang Free School hall at 8PM tonight. Visit the Facebook event page for more details.
This update sucks ass. I'm sorry.
Okay I'm falling asleep goodnight.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response