I am the new Kanye.
Good evening peoplets.
Check 'dis out.
I am sitting here on my chair in my underwear playing with my hair thinking whether its fair that when I breath air all I feel is despair. (wtf?)
But then I try and become a spy but all people tell me is that I should die but see in truth all that does is make me cry.
Tonight I am wearing yellow so that when everyone says hello to me all they see is me being mellow to the world, dayummm I need some Jell-O.
I supposed to have a look at this book that I took from this schnook that's supposed to gimme spooks but all I do is cook. (or watch my maid cook) (and then eat what she has cooked)
Apart from that, at a mall today someone with a hat spat on a mat that someone shat on only to be whacked by a bat and then be thrown in a vet? Yeah, that rhymed.
So I've been thinking, what if a king wore bling and then was made to sing in front of an audience chanting with that similar ring that you hear on the thing with all those images that keep moving?
Damn now I need to go to the loo and I think if someone reads this that someone's gonna sue, but hey if that someone asks you, you saw it here first on OhMyGod WhatTheFuck BarBeQue.
Peace.
Word to ya mother.
Check 'dis out.
I am sitting here on my chair in my underwear playing with my hair thinking whether its fair that when I breath air all I feel is despair. (wtf?)
But then I try and become a spy but all people tell me is that I should die but see in truth all that does is make me cry.
Tonight I am wearing yellow so that when everyone says hello to me all they see is me being mellow to the world, dayummm I need some Jell-O.
I supposed to have a look at this book that I took from this schnook that's supposed to gimme spooks but all I do is cook. (or watch my maid cook) (and then eat what she has cooked)
Apart from that, at a mall today someone with a hat spat on a mat that someone shat on only to be whacked by a bat and then be thrown in a vet? Yeah, that rhymed.
So I've been thinking, what if a king wore bling and then was made to sing in front of an audience chanting with that similar ring that you hear on the thing with all those images that keep moving?
Damn now I need to go to the loo and I think if someone reads this that someone's gonna sue, but hey if that someone asks you, you saw it here first on OhMyGod WhatTheFuck BarBeQue.
Peace.
Word to ya mother.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response